Chapter 1: Three Years Later

Sam's P.O.V.

A lot has happened in the past three years. For starters I finally got to see One Direction live! It was AMAZING! I wasn't able to meet with Harry though which made leaving the stadium 10 times harder but I figured he was already on his way to the next gig.

In 2016, I turned 17 years old and got my drivers license. That was around the time I got to see Harry again. That was also the year One Direction took their hiatus. It was tough but they all deserved the break. Harry visited me about every time he came to the states until May when they started shooting the movie, Dunkirk in France. Harry tried to get me to go with him but I was just finishing up my 11th grade year. Harry and I have remained friends ever since we had that talk about being more. He hasn't really brought it up since and I didn't want to bother him with it. Even though he's on a hiatus from the band he still remained busy with shooting the movie and starting his solo career.

It's now 2017, tomorrow is Valentine's Day or in my case Single Awareness Day which I've been celebrating every Valentine's Day for about...the past 17 years. Then on the 17th I turn 18 years old. It's hard to believe.

Anyway, what better way to get over Valentine's Day then playing soccer. It's game night! I love indoor soccer. It's fast, you don't have to chase the ball when it goes out of bounce, and you don't have to worry about offsides.

There was 15 minutes left in the game before mine so I decided to stretch. I just got up from doing the hamstring stretch when everything went dark. Someone was covering my eyes.

"Guess who?" I heard that familiar British voice.

"Hmm...I don't know." I replied.

"That's nice, Sam. It hasn't been that long." Harry said uncovering my eyes. I turned around jumping into his arms.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." He replied.

"When are you going to quit surprising me?" I asked.

"Never." He replied.

"You finally get to see me play now." I said as I moved so I could see his face.

"This is all you've been talking about so I had to come see you play." I smiled.

"Good Luck." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, Styles."

Please Comment & Vote!