Chapter 32: Two

Sam's P.O.V.

It's been two days since Harry came. Two days I've been going through everything that Harry and I talked about. Two days since Bryan told me he likes me. Two days I stayed in my room, trapped in my thoughts. Well that was until Raven dragged me to pick-up soccer game.

"I can't believe he admitted it." Raven said as she was kneeled down tying her cleats.

"Yeah." I said as I got up from the bench.

"Well you can't go through dating him now." She said. I didn't have an answer for her so I didn't say anything until I received a death glare.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Sam!"

"We weren't technically dating, Rave."

"If you wouldn't have confronted him about it, Sam. Do you think he would have told you?"

"He was real sorry and he was pretty adamant about gaining my trust back."

"That's what guys do, Sam." I shook my head walking away. She followed and continued her argument.

"When guys are caught they apologize and say that they'll never do it again then they'll send you gifts to pull you back in just so they can cheat on you all over again but this time they knock up their secretary." She said making me stop and turn around.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"I was just trying to get you to stop." She replied making me shake my head.

"Aren't you worried if you two do decide to date he'll cheat on you? From what you told me you both agreed to wait and he couldn't even do that, Sam. What happens if he does it again but this time you two are dating?" She's right...but I wasn't going to tell her that.

"I don't know, Rave. I honestly don't know." I replied.

"If I was you I would just stay friends with him until you can trust him again. Trust is the most important thing in a relationship especially being with someone like Harry." She said.

"And I know how important trust is to you." She added.

"Let's go!" One of the guys on our team said.

One Hour Later...

"Good game."

"Good game." I said shaking the last person. Raven came over.

"Good game, Sam."

"Thanks, Rave. Good game to you too." We went over to the stands. Playing was a good idea. Soccer always takes my mind off of everything.

"I feel like I am in another world when I play. It's like there could be thousands of things going on in my life or in my head but when I'm playing it all goes away."

I remember telling Harry that.

"You want to stick around for the next game?" Raven asked knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Sure." I replied getting up heading back on the field. I looked over at the bench to see some more people coming for the second pick up game. Wait. Is that? 

"You look like you just seen a ghost." Raven said.

"He's here."

"Who?" She asked. 

"Bryan."

"Oh. Have you talked to him since he told you?"

"I don't know what to tell him."

"Sam!"

"Before I met Harry I couldn't get one freaking guy to like me. Now I have two that have feelings for me." I exclaimed. 

"Let's get the game started before it gets dark." 

Halftime...

I headed over to my bag to get my water.

"Hey Sam." Bryan said walking alongside me.

"Hey Bry. What's up?" I replied trying to play it cool.

"Not much." We went our separate ways once we reached the stands.

Half Hour Later...

I took my cleats off putting them in my bag then I slipped my flip-flops on.

"Ready to go?" Raven asked.

"Yep." I got up putting my bag on my shoulder. I looked over to see Bryan was still there talking to some of the others. I stepped down from the stands walking with Raven back to her car. 

"That was a good game."

"Yeah it was." I replied.

"Did you talk to him?" She asked.

"Just hello. It's kinda awkward."

"You need to tell him, Sam. It's not that complicated. You either like him or you don't." She replied then she stopped.

"Oh my god." She said making me stop too. 

"You still like him. That's why you're having so much trouble. If you didn't feel the same way you would have told him."

"Rave..."

"I caught you looking at him, Sam. And I think you still think about him too." She said.

"I love Harry."

"I know you do." She replied. 

"You know if you wanted to get back at Harry you could tell Bryan you like him back." I looked at her shaking my head. 

"I was just kidding." She replied. We continued walking to her car. I started to think about things that I like about Bryan and it wasn't just a few things. 

"I think I might still like Bryan." I said making her stop. 

What do you think? Let me know in the comments! :)