Chapter 36: Graduation Party

Sorry guys that week became a month. I hope you like this chapter ;) Let me know what you think in the comments. - Sam

One Month Later...

Sam's P.O.V.

I'm done! I'm officially done with High School! I still can't believe it. Today, I officially graduated high school and received my diploma. The ceremony kept playing over and over in my head, especially the part where I walked across stage to receive my diploma. I was so scared I was going to do something to embarrass myself. I was so relieved once I had my diploma in my hand and I was back at my seat. Now I'm back home. I was sitting on the deck next to my Grandma telling her all about the ceremony. My grandma has been looking forward to my graduation day for as long as I can remember.

"Congrats, my shining star." She said with a big smile on her face.

"Thanks, Grandma."

"Sam! People are going to be here any minute!" My Mom hollered as she ran around like a chicken with her head cut off. She's finishing up a couple things before people arrive for my Graduation party.

"Okay." I replied.

"I got to go and get ready, Grandma. Love you." I said getting up from the chair.

"I love you too, kiddo." She replied. I went inside to go to my room. I went to my mirror to fix my hair then I went over to my desk to get my phone. I unplugged it then sat down on the edge of my bed going through all the texts from my friends and family. I'll have to text them back later. I got from my bed going back over to my desk to plug my phone back in.

'Knock, knock, knock'

I looked up to see who was standing in my doorway.

"Hey." I said with a smile.

"Hey."

"I can't believe you came." I said going over to him to give him a hug.

"I wasn't going to miss it." Harry replied. I stepped back from the hug. He handed me a big bouquet of flowers.

"Congrats, Sam." He said.

"Thanks." I said taking them.

"They're so pretty. Thank you."

"You're welcome." He replied. I went and set the flowers on my desk.

"You look beautiful." He said making me blush.

"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself." I replied. He's wearing a white button up and black pants.

I can't believe he came. I told him last week that if he wanted to come, he could. Things between us have gotten better. So far, he's been keeping his word. He's getting better with staying in touch and communicating. He's slowly earning my trust back. We're friends again. I don't know if we could be more again. I still love him don't get me wrong but I'm afraid of getting my heart broken again. It's been nice being friends again though. I really missed our friendship.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I just can't get over that I'm done with high school."

"What are you going to do now?" He asked.

"I honestly have no idea." I replied.

"Sam! Guests are starting to arrive!" My Mom hollered.

"I should probably go."

"Yeah." He replied.

"Thanks again for the flowers."

"You're welcome." He said.