⭐️Seven- BDay Present #2⭐️

Start from the beginning

Sweat covered there bodies as the couch under the large blue canopy shook violently. The couch even manages to scoot a few inches away from its previous spot.

Chen began moving Jimin's waist backwards and forwards while thrusting into him, double slamming into him and causing him to screech out moans.

"I'm coming!" Jimin yelled in pleasure, his legs where shaky as his body slid up and down. Within the next few thrust, he finally released his cum all over Chen's stomach and chest. But Chen didn't stop, he wasn't done just quite yet.

His thrust became sloppy as he was panting heavily, he threw his head back and squeezed his eyes shut. Jimin moaned a few times while looking up at the sweaty beast above him. He looked down to see Chen thrusting madly into him, his long, thick penis disappearing and reappearing.

Chen finally dropped his head down onto the crook Jimin's neck and panted, his thrust where now slow and sloppy. The moans became silent as they panted and the sounds of skin slapping together echoed in there ear.

Chen whined like a baby in Jimin's ear, he moaned and his hands became shaky. He didn't know what was going on. Slowly he was ready to stop, but Jimin moved his hips to keep him thrusting.

Chen moaned lightly and bit Jimin's earlobe. He gasped, "I-I think I'm coming!" He moaned darkly. Jimin scratched at his back as Chen began thrusting faster and rougher than he had earlier. Jimin moaned a few times before feeling Chen fill him up with cum.

Before pulling out Chen felt the wetness, and thrusted a few more times enjoying the warm sticky feeling. He pulled out and gently, flipped them over. Jimin panted laying there for a second before looking up at Chen.

He stared into Chen's eyes while lifting himself up and began licking the sticky cum off of his toned chest. Chen watched his small pink tongue become covered in white as he licked his skin clean.

He felt himself getting hard again, he tried calming himself down by clearing his throat and looking away. But when he felt Jimin attacking his neck with his sweet, wet lips he couldn't help but moan quietly.

He held onto Jimin's waist once again and closed his eyes. Jimin was enjoying his lips touching Chen's cold, wet skin. They both relaxed, hugging each other and breathing slowly.

"Thank you ChenYoung." Jimin said quietly and looked up at him. "For what?" Chen asked confused. He hadn't done anything to make Jimin day thank you.

"For this. I'm being completely honest, this was the best sex I've ever had." He smiled and Chen's cheeks turned a light pink. "Your welcome I guess." He mumbled shyly. Jimin laid his head back on Chen's chest and closed his eyes.

"You tired?" Chen asked and Jimin nodded. "How about you take a nice bubble bath while I clean up? Then we can go to sleep." Chen suggested and Jimin smiled. The sound of a warm bath sounded nice.

They sat up and Chen put his wet swimming shorts back on. Jimin tried standing up, and normally he can right after sex. It's always the mornings that are a bit difficult. But when he tried standing up, his knees gave out and his bottom felt like it was on fire.

He fell down with a small thump making Chen quickly turn around, he smiled and picked Jimin up and walked to the master bathroom and started the water, after adding the bubbles he gently sat Jimin in the tub and made sure he was comfortable by lighting the nice scented candles.

Jimin sighed as his sore bottom felt much better and his muscles finally where able to relax. 'This really is the best birthday ever.' He smiled and closed his eyes.

Chen was a good cleaner. Over the years he had learned a lot from Grandma and her friends, and he could clean up almost any stain. After picking up the several items that had fallen off of the tables besides the couch and cleaning up the remaining cum, he stretched smiled to himself. 'Jimin is absolutely precious, but sexy as fuck.' He chuckled and shook his head.