🐚thirty-three🐚

All I did was sulk. I was so disappointed in myself for not knowing and for not getting my baby the help she needed. Jonah was quick to comfort me, but nothing worked. I was crushed. I was 31 weeks along, a few weeks having passed since the incident.

"Your mom is coming to pick you up Bubba. Didn't want to leave you alone when I go to the meeting at the label." He says softly, kissing my head. I didn't respond, just glancing at him.

"She'll be here soon." He says, his eyes roaming my face. When I don't reply he sighs, standing up and grabbing his bag.

"I love you. I'll see you this evening Bubba." He leaves the apartment, and I sit up on the couch. I didn't want him to leave. I didn't want to be alone, but I really didn't want to be without Jonah.

It wasn't long before my mom showed up. She had walked in and I was still on the couch, visibly upset.

"Oh sweetie cmon. Let's get you home dear." She helps me up from the couch, smiling softly at me.

"I want Jonah." I say quietly.

"I know love." We get in the car, heading towards her house. She didn't live far, maybe twenty minutes at most. We stop at a red light, my mom glancing over at me.

"Jonah will be back tonight okay? He'll stay the night with you and then drive you back in the morning." She says reassuringly. I don't respond, looking out the window.

I look in the mirror, glancing at my reflection. I looked horrible. My eyes however, drift to the car behind us. It wasn't slowing down.

"Mom." I say, blindly tapping her arm. I couldn't tear my eyes away.

"What sweetie."

"The car-" is all I get to say before we're suddenly jolted forward into traffic. My eyes widen and my breathing quickens as a car quickly approaches us.

"Mom- mom!" I glance at her, seeing her passed out against the wheel. No no no! I look back at the road, my heart stopping as I see the headlights, before everything goes black.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Heyo! I'm back ((: long time no see eh? I apologize, I've been in and out of the doctors office and it's been stressing me out

Heyo! I'm back ((: long time no see eh? I apologize, I've been in and out of the doctors office and it's been stressing me out. I have to go back again soon to make a complaint because they're billing me 300 for something I didn't even have done. So that's fun.

This is update one of two, I will be doing a double update. Sorry it's short! I couldn't find a good place to divide it up ya know? But the next one is def longer!! 

All the love, Megan (: