🐚thirteen🐚

I woke up around 3 am, the first thing I notice being the empty spot on the bed beside me. I tiredly rub my eyes before sliding out of bed. I walk down the hallway and into the kitchen, getting a glass of water. I take a big gulp before quickly finishing the glass. I set it back on the counter and start to head back to the hallway when I pause.

Jonah was asleep on the couch, curled up without a blanket. I frown, not understanding why he was out here. Deciding I didn't want to wake him, I head back to the room, grabbing a blanket from the bed. I walk over to him, placing the blanket over him. He thankfully stays asleep, not moving from his spot. I head back into the room, frowning at the big empty bed. I didn't want to sleep alone. I grab a small blanket before walking back out to the living room. I glance at Jonah, before carefully sliding in behind him. Thank goodness he bought a large couch.

I snuggle up against his back, gradually falling asleep. After a few hours of both of us shifting uncomfortably on the couch, I end up half on his body by the time he starts to wake up. He slowly starts to stir beneath me, groaning quietly. He tried to get up but stops when I move a little.

"What- oh." I shift on his chest, settling back down with a hum. He carefully stands up, holding onto me tightly. I start to stir as he walks towards the bedroom, causing him to pause.

"Mm Jo Jo?" I asks tiredly.

"Shhh, go back to sleep princess." I hum in response, placing a small kiss on his neck as I settle down again. I could feel his heartbeat quicken, lulling me back to sleep.

He lays me down on the bed, letting out a breath when I don't stir. Soon the sound of him changing his clothes is heard. And unfortunately seconds later you could hear him in the bathroom, peeing quite loudly. Which of course means he didn't shut the door.

Sadly, I hear the keys lift off the counter and the apartment door open and close. I was once again alone. I decide that I've slept enough, slowly opening my eyes. I look around tiredly before getting up.

A shower sounded great right now, so that's where I went first. I stripped down to nothing, walking into the bathroom. I turn on the water and quickly step in, shutting the door. I let out a sigh of relief as the hot water ran over my body. I quickly clean myself, making sure to wash my hair thoroughly. I then turn the shower off, getting out and quickly drying off.

I go to put on my lotion when I notice it's not there. I suddenly remember I had put some on the other day in the living room. Not caring that I was naked, since well it is my house and no one was home, I leave my room and head down the hall to the living room.

I walk in, seeing my lotion was in fact on the coffee table. I hum a quiet song, moving my hips a little as I grab it, heading back to the hallway. I however don't make it that far as my eyes land on Jonah, who was staring at me from the kitchen. I didn't realize he had come back so soon. I blush, quickly covering my peepee with the lotion bottle. Jonah had wide eyes, hand also covering his crotch as he looked at me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's official- Zach is so inactive that have run out of pics to use for the book I- ZACH CMON BUDDY

anywho I'm about to post a part two to this chap yee yee oh wait brb Daniel added to his story-

OK IM BACK. He was being a music geek to put it easy. Man I miss him. Anywho onto part two!

WavesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara