🐚one🐚

I jump as Daniel bursts through the bathroom, throwing up in the toilet. Man I hated throw up. I quickly dry my hands, rubbing his back gently.

"Hey hey it's okay buddy. Do you want me to get Corbyn?" He looks at me with tears in his eyes, nodding. Fuck if he cries I'm gonna cry. I look away from him, my eyes landing on Jonah as he walked by the door.

"Jo can you get Corbyn?" He pauses his walking, glancing over. His eyes go to Daniel before he nods, leaving.

As soon as Corbyn enters the bathroom, I leave. I back up a little, watching as the blonde leads him out of the bathroom and up the stairs.

"Hey you okay?" I feel an arm go around my waist, causing me to look up.

"What- oh uh yea I'm okay." Jonah furrows his brows, looking at my stomach.

"You sure?" I follow his gaze, noticing my hand was on my stomach. I quickly move it, not meeting his eyes.

"Y-yea yea I'm fine." I leave his grasp, the boy watching me in worry.

"Zach-"

"I'm fine Jonah." I say, quickly escaping upstairs. Truth was I wasn't fine. Jonah and I have been dating for a little bit now, ever since Daniel found out he was pregnant. Jonah has been wanting to take a step further but I didn't want to. Not after seeing Daniel like this. Before I know it, I'm in front of Corbyn's door. I slowly open the door, seeing Daniel sleeping on the blonde.

"Corbyn?" He glances over at me, and I can't help but feel bad for bothering him, both of them.

"Hey what's up?" My eyes land on Daniel, the tear tracks still present on his face.

"Is he okay?" He looks down, smiling.

"Yea he's okay. You seem nervous though. What's bugging you?" I blush, glancing at the floor.

"Are all guys like Daniel? I mean I'm horny just like any teenager but I can't get pregnant. My parents would kill me if they found out I was pregnant with another boys kid, hell they'd kill me if I was with a boy!" I say, unable to help the slight tremble my body gave. I was scared. I couldn't get pregnant but I also couldn't just avoid sex because I didn't want to get pregnant.

"I'm sorry buddy but I don't know. To be safe take some birth control and always use a condom. Okay? We're here to support you no matter what." I nod, glancing at him. How do I get birth control? What does it even do?

"Thanks Corbyn. I appreciate it. Um I'll leave you be now." I quickly leave, but as soon as I do, I run into Jack.

"Woah buddy slow down." I could feel my lip tremble, Jack's face falling.

"Zach-" I push past him and quickly enter my room, shutting the door. I was scared. I didn't want to be pregnant and even if I did, I couldn't. My parents would kill me.

I fall onto my bed quiet sobs leaving my lips. I was so scared and there was no way to make me better. I was already going against my family by being with Jonah.

"He's in his room. He looked quite upset." I hear Jack say as the sound of a door shuts. He must have gone into Daniels room too. Soon my door opens but I don't move.

"Baby? What's wrong?" The door shuts again and I can't help but shy away from him.

"Don't call me that." I sob, the boy only becoming more worried.

"W-What? W-why? Did I do something wrong?" I glance at the boy shaking my head before making grabby hands at him. He immediately walks over, pulling me into his lap.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I sob, burying my face in his neck. He rubs my back as he holds me close to his body.

"Hey it's okay. You're okay. Talk to me bub you're scaring me." My sobs has yet to cease as I tried to explain, making it kinda hard to understand me.

"I-I'm sorry I keep say-saying no to sex. I-I'm scared J-Jo. I d-don't wanna be like Daniel." I sob, the boy stiffening.

"Hey, hey bub it's okay. You don't have to. We won't do anything until you're ready. And what do you mean? You don't want to be pregnant?" I only sob louder.

"I-I'm too young to have a kid Jo Jo. I'm scared. I-I just can't." I sob. His hand stops moving to hold me closer to his body. My sobs had slowed to cries, to sniffles, my eyes slowly closing.

"I've got you bub. I'll always be here for you." He says softly, as I slowly start to fall asleep.

<><><><><><><><><>

HELLO! and welcome back my friends (:

I introduce you to Waves, Zonah's untold story with Dorbyn on the side. Cause let's face it, Dorbyn is far from over haha just gotta take a step back for the story yea?

See you tomorrow with a possible update!