🐚twenty-eight🐚

It was the next day, Jonah's family was back at their hotel and I was currently at home by myself. We had run out of milk from last night's spontaneous hot cocoa and he decided to get some before they came over a little bit later. I stayed home because I well didn't want to move, my morning sickness had made a reappearance and because I had something on my mind.

What was Jonah showing his mom yesterday? Why did he hide it when I came out? I wanted to know what he was hiding from me. I shift in my place on the couch, sighing. I didn't like not knowing.

I pull the blanket over me as I curl up on the couch, resting my head on the pillow I brought with me. My bum was starting to ache so I figured moving so I was laying down would help. I let out a breath, rubbing my tummy softly. The door clicked open, gaining my attention. I watch as Jonah glances over at me, his gaze soft and cautious.

"Hey baby. Feeling any better?" He asks, kicking off his shoes.

"Yea. I'm a little achy though." I admit, snuggling into the blankets. He places a soft kiss on my forehead before taking the groceries into the kitchen.

"I got you some of those chocolate covered pretzels you like." Jonah says as he puts the items away.

"Mm thank you love." I hum, closing my eyes.

"Hey baby you feeling okay?" Jonah asks as he walks over.

"Yea just tired." I mumble. Right as I started to slip under, a small pain was felt in my tummy. I immediately wake up, looking at Jonah accusingly.

"Why did you poke me?" He looks at me confused as he sits on the other couch.

"What are you talking about?" I go to respond when I feel another jab. I look at Jonah with wide eyes before sitting up and lifting my shirt. There's no way.

A little jab is felt again and my eyes begin to water. I quickly grab Jonah's hand, placing it on my tummy where it was last felt. He looks at me confused and worried until it happens again. His eyes shoot down to my tummy, his lip wavering.

"Is she..?" I nod.

"She's kicking." Jonah quickly kneels in front of me, smiling at my bump.

"God I just want to meet you already. I want to see your beautiful brown eyes and-" I blink.

"You mean blue eyes?" He looks at me weirdly.

"What no. Brown eyes are beautiful." He says.

"No blue eyes are beautiful. Brown eyes are ugly. They barely look like they hold any color, and they only look descent in the sun." I say, glancing back at my tummy.

"They look beautiful no matter what. Your eyes are stunning. Never say they're ugly again." I pout, sighing.

"Fine. I still want the baby to have blue eyes though." I grumble.

"Zach." I glance at him.

"I won't say it Jonah." The baby kicks Jonah's hand, the boy smiling softly before looking at me again.

"Whatever. Just don't think like that anymore okay? You're beautiful." I blush, glancing away from him. I wanted to argue but I knew better.

"Let's get you settled in the bedroom yea? Before they come over again." I nod, rubbing my belly as she starts to slow her kicking.

Jonah helps me up, but is too late as a knock is heard on the door. He quickly opens it, and I smile tiredly as the girls walk in. I was surprised when a man followed them in.

"Okay guys say a quick hi to Zach. He's gonna go take a nap." The two girls come over and give me a small hug before my eyes find my way to the man. Jonah gives him a hug and I watch in confusion. The brunette looks over before his smile widens.

"Zach this is Zeb, my brother. Zeb this is my boyfriend Zach." The man, Zeb, smiles before walking over and shaking my hand.

"It's nice to meet you. My brother doesn't shut up about you." I blush, glancing at Jonah.

"Zeb stop you're embarrassing me." He whines, pulling me away.

"Well I'm gonna take a quick nap but when I wake up, I want to hear everything." I say, smiling at the older male. He smiles, nodding. Jonah on the other hand was grumbling.

"Oh and Jonah mom is coming a bit later. She's shopping or something."

"Ok thanks Zeb. I'll be right back. Gonna go tuck him in." I wave at them before heading into the hall, entering the bedroom.

"Sorry bout them baby. They can be a little embarrassing." He says, clearly embarrassed. I smile, pecking his cheek.

"It's fine love." I get into bed, placing a pillow under my bump. It was all I could do without a pregnancy pillow.

"Okay. Sleep well baby." He hums, pecking my forehead as he placed the blanket over my body. I hum in response, slowly closing my eyes.

I couldn't wait to hear what Zeb had to say.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Hi! Long time no see eh? I apologize, I've been busy with work and I've been really stressed

Hi! Long time no see eh? I apologize, I've been busy with work and I've been really stressed. One of my tattoos is having problems and it's scaring me so it's taking up a lot of my time and energy. I mean it's not like I can ask my parents for help because they'll kick me out so 🤷🏼‍♀️ Idk man life is just stressful recently.

On a better note though, you guys voted tour for the next book. Now I have to let you know, the language is not light, it says penis at least a million times. Dani is innocent and learning how things work through out the story to help the plot line I have. There's lots of smut/ mentions of sexual activities. So if you're like 13 and under I don't recommend reading it. One thing I do need to clear up however, is if y'all want it to be mpreg or not. It could be either or. Me personally, would think it's cute, but I also just wrote like two stories and both were mpreg so I mean, it's kinda eh. Ya feel? Idk it's up to y'all. Just comment what you want.

Peace 😗✌🏼