🐚six🐚

*********************
Light smut warning
*********************

I had gone to visit my family for Thanksgiving, but Jonah and I agreed to visit his family for Christmas. Which is where we were headed now. We were going up for the 23rd to the 26th, going back home to have some alone time for New Years. I was currently sleeping against Jonah, the brunette running his hands through my hair. We were on a plane to Minnesota, not having too long to go.

Jonah and I have been so much better. My depression has slowly gone away and now Jonah and I could barely stay away from each other. We've slept together many times now, making sure we always wore a condom of course. It wasn't long till the boy was shaking me awake.

"Baby it's time to wake up. The plane is landing." I slowly open my eyes, looking around in confusion. My eyes land on Jonah, a sleepy smile coming to my face.

"You're so cute." He hums. The flight lady went over the intercom, letting people know we had landed and that it was time to leave the plane.

I slowly get up, leaving the lane with Jonah right behind me. We walk down the aisle, and I let a lady cut in front of me. She smiles and thanks me, and only then do I see her small baby. I really wish my parents would just accept me for who I am. I want nothing more than to have a child of my own. I ignore the emotions inside me, continuing my path off the plane.

I leave the plane and walk into the airport, my hand still tightly in Jonah's. I grab my bag from the belt thing, Jonah doing the same. Soon we were in the main part of the airport, waiting for His mom to grab us.

I was insanely cold, seeing as it was December in Minnesota. I was soon on Jonah's lap, my body pressed to his as I tried to warm up. The body heat he gave off slowly had me falling asleep once again.

"Are you seriously falling asleep on me again?" I hum tiredly, not quite a sleep yet.

"Jonah! Hey son, oh is he asleep?" I hear a man ask.

"Hey Dad. Uh yea he's almost out." He says.

"Well go ahead and carry him. I got your bags." I feel Jonah get up, his arms under my bum to keep me up. I was falling deeper into sleep, not really caring.

I did however wake up maybe an hour later, shifting tiredly in what felt like a bed. I slowly open my eyes, sitting up a little. I was in a warm and rather large room. My shoes were off as well as my jacket, leaving me in my black skinny jeans and one of Jonah's long sleeves. I rub my eyes before tiredly leaving the room.

I look around curiously, my eyes landing on some stairs. I head down them, immediately hearing Jonah's laugh. I slowly make my way down, seeing Jonah talking to his parents in the kitchen, soon laughing once again. His eyes land on me before his smile widens.

"Hey baby." I blush as everyone looks at me. He motions me toward him, in which I quickly go into his embrace, shyly looking up from his chest.

"Hey why are you being so shy?" He asks, earning a coo from his mom. My blush deepens as I cling onto his shirt.

"I dunno." I've met his parents before but we weren't dating at the time. It's different I guess.

"You remember my mom right?" I glance shyly at the smiling lady, nodding.

"Hi." We met like once I think.

"You are so cute sweetie. Jonah you better treat him right." She says sternly. I giggle, nodding my face in his chest.

"Trust me, I never want to hurt him." He hums, setting his drink down and placing his arm around me.

"We're gonna go pick up the girls. Today was their last day of school. Help Zach get settled and show him around dear." His mom says before they both leave the room.