🐚eighteen🐚

We had pulled up to Eben's house, the blonde walking out to grab my bag.

"Hey Eb. Thanks again for helping me out." I say quietly. He smiles softly before looking at Jack.

"It's no problem really. Jonah can be a dick sometimes. Just know that Uncle E is gonna be the favorite uncle." He chuckles. I shake my head at his stupidity, smiling.

"Ok let me show you around and then you're free to do whatever you want." He says, waving goodbye to Jack. The boy waves back to us, before driving away from the house.

I follow Eben into the house, walking around. His house was actually pretty nice, I didn't mind it one bit. I glance around as Eben explains where everything is. Soon we stop in front of a door, Eben turning to me.

"This, this is your new home for as long as you need." I nod, thanking him quietly. I enter the room, smiling softly. The room was fairly large and had a small crib in the corner.

"I figured it made sense for you to stay here because well my family is always having babies so I have a crib on stand by for when they visit. It's all yours if you're here when the time comes." Eben says, smiling.

"Thank you Eb. Really this means a lot." I hug him, the boy holding me tightly.

"Anything for you Zach. You're like a little brother to me." I pull away, smiling at him.

"I'm gonna relax okay? My tummy is still not being very nice to me." I chuckle. He nods in understanding, leaving the room. I lay on the bed, sighing as I look at the ceiling.

How did it come to this? Me raising a baby on my own, Jonah kicking me out. And for what? A petty argument? I sigh, closing my eyes. I didn't want things going down like this.

————————————

It had been a couple days since I moved in with Eben. I had an appointment tomorrow morning for my 9 week update. I was actually kinda lonely here at Ebens but I didn't have anywhere else to go. I sigh, shaking my head to rid my thoughts as I turn off the shower. I was incredibly tired. I frown as I leave the shower, seeing Eben did not have lotion. I sigh wrapping a towel around my waist. I leave the bathroom, tossing my clothes into my room before walking into the living room.

"Hey Eben do you have any lotion?" I ask, immediately pausing. Eben was looking at me sheepishly as Jonah nearly choked on his drink. A scowl immediately appears on my face as I turn on my tail and head back to my room.

"Zach wait-" without turning around, I snap.

"No you don't get to talk to me." I spit. I slam my bedroom door shut, locking it right after. I was furious that Eben let him in. Why would he do that?

I quickly get dressed before sitting on my bed. I was mad but also sad. I didn't want to confront him so soon. A soft knock sounds on the door, causing me to glance up.

"Go away." The person in the other side sighs.

"Zach can we talk? Please?" I could feel my heart beat start to pick up at his voice. I don't respond, my eyes trained on the door.

"Look Zach, I'm sorry. I'm really fucking sorry. I didn't mean what I said and I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm honestly so fucking stupid for what I did. I hope one day you can forgive me. I love you." I couldn't help the tears that reached my eyes. I didn't want to forgive him, I really didn't. But maybe I should?

I was so conflicted and overwhelmed with emotions that I couldn't help but cry. I wanted him but I was still so mad at him. I can't help the sob that escapes my lips as I turn my back to the door.