🐚eight🐚

*********************
Warning, lots of sex
*********************

After a week of vomiting and achy stomachs, I was finally better. I had unfortunately been sick on New Years so we didn't celebrate. We did have the rest of the week for ourselves though, seeing as Jack was still on vacation and Daniel and Corbyn weren't expected for another week.

I walk down the stairs in just a pair of boxers and one of Jonah's long sleeves. I swear I don't even wear my own clothes anymore. I walk down and see Jonah sitting on the couch drinking a cup of coffee. He was in a T-shirt and some sweatpants, his hair in a mess. It was hot to say the least. I glance down at the condom in my hand before biting my lip and walking over to him. He looks up as I walk over, moving his arms so I could sit on his lap. His hand that didn't have the coffee lands on my waist as he smiles at me.

"Morning baby. You're up earlier than usual." He hums, pecking my lips. I smile, sitting up a little straighter.

"Well, I was thinking maybe, since I'm better..." I slowly reveal the condom, Jonah's eyes immediately landing on it. He chokes on his coffee, coughing a few times before nodding.

"Yea yea yea I- yea okay." He goes to move me so I'm under him but I stop him. He looks at me confused as I bite my lip and smile.

"I wanna ride you." His eyes widen, and I could feel him start to harden beneath me. Bingo.

"Holy shit. Yea okay." He breathes, quickly lifting his shirt over his head. I remove mine too, Jonah's eyes raking over my body. He gently lifts my hips so he can pull down his pants and boxers.

I rip the package open and slide the condom on him before removing my boxers. He pauses my movements, causing me to look at him.

"You still need to be prepped." I shake my head, blushing slightly. He swallows, looking at me once again with wide eyes.

So I once again, with the help of Jonah, line myself up. I slowly start to sink down, having to pause halfway. Jonah leans his head back, his hands gripping my hips tightly.

"Fuck it's been too long." He groans.

"Jo it's only been a week." He looks at me surprised.

"Wait really?" I roll my eyes, wishing we weren't having this conversation while trying to have sex.

I slowly sink down more, Jonah's breathing picking up. I bite my lip, slowly moving my hips. I had no idea what I was doing but I had to be doing it right judging by Jonah's grunts. A soft moan leaves my lips as I actually start to move up and back down.

"Fuck Jo feels so good." I whimper. I was moving as fast as my legs would let me, moans and whimpers leaving my lips.

Eventually my legs began to tire and Jonah took over, thrusting up harshly. I was a moaning mess, my hands scratching down his back. His thrusts started to get faster yet sloppy, letting me know he was close.

"Fuck Jonah- Jo I'm gonna- Jonah!" I came between us, slumping against the boy as he came in the condom. Both of us were panting heavily, not moving.

"Are your legs okay?" He asks quietly. I nod, smiling tiredly against him.

"Guess were just gonna have to practice more." I say, placing a kiss on his neck.

"Mm I wouldn't mind that one bit." He says, softly pulling me up for a kiss. I hum, smiling into the kiss.

"God I love you." He sighs, kissing me one last time before pulling away. He smirks before lightly thrusting up. I gasp, gripping onto his shoulders tightly.

"Think you can take a round 2 princess?" I nod quickly, not even giving him a second to think about it before moving my hips in circles.

"Fuck just like that baby." I hum in response, moving my hips. I yelp in surprise when he lifts me up, thrusting harshly as he holds me up.

"Yes yes please harder." I gasp, scratching down his back. He thrusts up really hard, my nails digging into his skin. I quickly grab onto his hair, pulling his lips to mine. We make out feverishly before cumming once again.

We had about two more rounds after that until my whole body was trembling in his hold. We were on the couch again, both of us panting heavily. He slowly pulled out, his hands rubbing circles on my trembling thighs.

"Holy fuck. Didn't think you'd last that long princess." He pants.

"Mm I like princess." I hum, completely out of it. He chuckles, lifting me by my thighs.

"Let's go shower princess. You and I stink." He chuckles, making his way to our bathroom.

"Can we sleep after?" I mumble into his neck.

"You can sleep all you want love. I on the other hand need to deep clean the couch before one of the boys yells at us." I giggle tiredly, watching from Jonah's shoulder as he turns on the water.

He carefully steps in, shutting the curtain. He goes to put me down, but the second my feet touch the ground, my legs give out. I whimper, scared as the boy holds me up.

"Sorry baby. Guess I went a little too far going 4 rounds?" He tosses his condom in the trash, his grip tight on me. He slowly starts to clean us up, rubbing the soap over my body.

He rubs the soap down my back, his eyes landing on my bum. He frowns, gently running the sponge over my cheeks.

"Sorry baby. Guess I squeezed too hard in round 3. You're all red." I blink, glancing up at him.

"It doesn't hurt." He still had a frown on his face as he cleaned me up. He washed my hair before letting me wash his.

Once we're all cleaned up, we leave the shower, Jonah's grip still tight on me. He wraps a towel around my small frame before taking me into the room. He hands me one of his T-shirt's and a pair of boxers before getting dressed himself.

I get dressed and cuddle up into the blankets, Jonah placing a kiss on my head.

"Sleep tight love. I'll join you in a little bit after I clean up a bit. I love you." He says softly. I hum, pecking his cheek before slowly relaxing into his sheets. He smiles softly at me before leaving the room. I snuggle further into his pillow, slowly closing my eyes.

It wasn't long before I was out.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hiya! I see this beautiful boy tomorrow and I'm heckin excited 😍 I'll update tomorrow night and let you know if I get to meet him! ((: love y'all (: this chapter was a filler if you couldn't tell haha

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hiya! I see this beautiful boy tomorrow and I'm heckin excited 😍 I'll update tomorrow night and let you know if I get to meet him! ((: love y'all (: this chapter was a filler if you couldn't tell haha