🐚five🐚

We were at our last pop up shop and Daniel had just announced his baby. We were all sitting on the stage, getting ready to answer some questions.

"Who's got questions?" Jonah asks from beside me. Corbyn picks a girl who quickly raises her hand.

"Who's carring baby Besson? Are you dating that blonde girl?" Corbyn chuckles before shaking his head.

"No no, um the blonde I like is right here. He's carrying my baby and damn does he look good doing it." They practically start cuddling up on stage and immediately my mood dampens again. I zone out the next question, not paying attention until I hear my name.

"Ok, um I just wanted to know, if Jack has a baby, and Corbyn and Daniel have a baby, will we see a baby Herron or baby Marais in the near future?" I immediately feel sick to my stomach as I look up.

"I sure hope so. These three are giving me some serious baby fever." Jonah chuckles. Everyone looks at me and I immediately feel uncomfortable.

"No you will not have a baby Herron for a long time." I say, trying not to let the emotion i was feeling show.

"Um ok. Next question." Jonah and I were both down from then on. Neither of us really answering anymore questions.

"Zach can we talk?" I look at Jack, as we walk back stage. I shake my head, continuing to walk out of the building and towards the van.

"I just want to be alone." I say, getting in the van and placing myself in the farthest spot possible.

"Ok but we need to talk eventually. I know your depression has come back." I stiffen, looking out the window. How did he find out?

As soon as we get home Daniel surprises me by dragging me into my room.

"Sit." I glare at him, sitting on my bed.

"What do you want Daniel?" I ask, annoyed that he was even in my room.

"Spill. Why were you so angry when they mentioned a baby in the future." My face immediately falls. I didn't want to talk about this.

"I grew up in Texas Daniel, where people aren't the kindest with gays. I'm quite obviously gay and I may or may not be dating Jonah. I just- he wants a baby too. He wants to see me all swollen belly and all but, I just- I can't. If my parents found out that I'm with a guy and that I'm carrying his baby they'll disown me. Daniel I can't lose my family." I say, trying no to cry. He slowly rubs my back, a frown on his face.

"I'm sorry Zach. I didn't know. Did you talk to Jonah about it?" I shake my head.

"Maybe you should. I'm sure he'll understand." I nods, glancing at him hesitantly. I watch as he stands up, looking at me.

"Now if you excuse me, I'm about to pee my pants." I watch as he leaves my room, not shutting the door all the way.

"Talk to him. He's in his room." The door opens more as Jonah pops his head in.

"Zach?" I slowly look up at him, the brunette slipping in.

"Dani said I should tell you. Tell you the real reason why I don't want to get pregnant." I say quietly, not meeting his eyes.

"You don't have to if you don't want too." He says, equally as quiet as he sits on his bed that was across from mine.

"My parents are homophobic. Well at least we've all been raised that way. I obviously am not and I believe love is love. My parents if they find out we're dating they'll flip. I don't want to know what they'd do if they found out I was pregnant." I admit, a weight lifted off my chest. When he doesn't respond, I look over at him.

"You're scared... you're scared to lose your family." I nod.

"I understand. We'll stay a secret yea? And no babies." He says, slowly looking at me. I hesitate but nod.

"Ok. I can live with that. As long as you're happy." I smile, throwing myself at the boy.

"Thank you for understanding. I was so scared you would leave me too." I sniffle, burying my head in his neck.

"What? No never." He holds me close to him, placing kisses on my head.

"I love you so much baby. Never forget that."

And then we somehow ended up making love.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate (:

I hope you guys have an amazing day! I love you all and I'm so very thankful you are in my life! Hug your friends and family today and embrace the love and joy they bring.

Hope all is well and that 11/12 brings you happiness tonight! I know people are annoyed because it's a Christmas so g but honestly who cares? I'm excited 🤩