🐚nineteen🐚

"There's the little one! I assume you guys want pictures?" The doctor asks, smiling at me. I nod, looking at the small blob on the screen. That was my baby. I smile, watching as the lady leaves.

Jonah glances between the screen and me before wiping his eyes. He grabs a paper towel before wiping up my stomach.

"May I?" He asks quietly. I nod, watching as he places his hand on my flat tummy. He smiles a watery smile, rubbing his thumb over it gently.

"I'm sorry for how I treated you, both of you. I really am sorry. Jack opened my eyes and I just I can't live without you. I just want you and the little one at home with me." He says softly, not looking at me. I place my hand over his, causing him to look up.

"Okay." He blinks, looking at me in surprise.

"What?"

"Okay. We'll go home with you." I look over at the door as the doctor walks in, preventing the boy from speaking.

"Here are your pictures! I will see you guys next week." She hands them to Jonah before leaving. Jonah helps me up and off the bed, his arm going around my waist.

We walk out into the lobby, and immediately Jonah removes his arm. There was fans waiting outside. How did they always find out? I turn to the brunette and place his arm over my waist again. He looks at me in worry and confusion.

"Baby What are you doing? They'll see." I send him a look.

"They're gonna know soon enough when I'm popping a baby out." A doctor starts to walk by and Jonah quickly gets his attention.

"Do you have like a back exit we can use?" He asks, motioning to the door. The doctor looked over before sighing.

"Last door all the way down the hall and to the right."

We quickly leave the building, going back to Jonah and I's house. The second we get in, I walk over to our room, laying in the bed. Man I missed this bed. I cuddle up to it as Jonah walks in the room, his eyes landing on me.

"Oh I see how it is. You didn't miss me, you missed the bed." He teases, removing his jacket. I smile, watching as he takes my shoes off.

"Oh just be glad I'm home." I mumble, teasing back. I relax into the bed, slowly closing my eyes. Jonah slowly removes my Jacket, removing my jeans as well before placing the blanket over my body.

"Rest love. I'll make ya some dinner." I hum in response, already half way there. I cuddle up to my pillow, slowly but surely falling asleep. It wasn't long before a delicious scent reaches my nose. Footsteps are heard entering the room before a sigh is heard.

"I don't want to wake you." He says softly. He moves the hair from my face, placing a kiss on my head.

"Zach love it's time to wake up." I slowly stir, lazily opening my eyes.

"What? Is it morning?" I ask tiredly.

"No love it's only been about 30 minutes. It's time for dinner." I nod, slowly getting off the bed. I lean against him the whole way to the kitchen, the boy chuckling. I sit at the table, glancing from my plate, to Jonah.

I was glad to be home.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hiya. Sorry for the wait. Works been kicking my ass. I've been sick as hell and to top it off the guy I was dating just told me he doesn't like me anymore and that he's seeing someone else! Good times am I right? Well after crying for like an hour I think I'm better, idk.

Um I'll try to update again before the decade ends I promise, but it will be after Christmas soooo. Ily guys and Merry Christmas 🎄 spread love and happiness ((: