🐚seventeen🐚

I slowly wake up, making my way to the bathroom. I quickly empty my bladder, washing my hands before going back to the bed. I grab my phone, sighing at all the missed calls and messages. I guess I should let some people know I'm okay. Others on the other hand, don't need to know.

I swipe away all of Jonah's texts and calls before tapping on Jack's name. The calling screen pops up, and I press the phone to my ear.

"Hey, Zach. How are you doing buddy? I heard what happened and I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He says as soon as he picks up.

"I'm okay. Um thanks for checking in it means a lot. I'm probably gonna stay here for a couple days and just we'll figure out how I'm going to work with everything." I admit, glancing at the room service menu.

"Where are you staying? Maybe I can stop by and we can hang out?" I trusted Jack, I do, I just couldn't risk Jonah knowing.

"I can't I'm sorry. I don't want him knowing anything about my whereabouts." Jack sighs, probably running his hand through his hair like he does.

"I'm honestly pissed at him and don't want to talk to him either but I guess I understand where you're coming from." I hesitate before mentally cursing.

"Doubletree inn and suites in Anaheim." Is all I say before hanging up. I ignore everyone else's texts, only trusting Jack at the moment. Well except for a text from Daniel.

Dani 🥰: hey wanna go on a walk with me and the twins? I need to get out of the house haha.

Me: sorry Dani :( I'm out of town rn.

I lock my phone, dropping it on the bed. I place my hand on my tummy, sighing. I was slowly starting to feel sick and I didn't like it. I slowly fell asleep, not waking up for another hour when a knock sounded on my door.

I tiredly leave the bed, shuffling over to the door. I open it, rubbing my eyes tiredly as Jack walks in. I just close the door, shuffling back to the bed. I lay down, glancing at the curly haired boy as he sits on my bed.

"Hey." I mumble. He smiles softly at me, rubbing my back.

"Hey buddy. How do you feel?" I sigh, closing my eyes.

"Honestly? I don't feel the greatest." I admit. Jack frowns, not liking my answer.

"How about you come home buddy? You can stay with me and Gab or Eben? He offered to help too. That way you're closer and we can help you if you need it." He suggests. I nod, not opening my eyes.

"Can you help me pack? My tummy hurts and I don't want to move a whole bunch." I mumble, trying not to cry. I really didn't feel good.

"Yea yea sure buddy." He gets off the bed, quickly packing my bag for me. As soon as he's done, he walks back over to me.

"Rest okay? We're not gonna leave until you feel better." I nod, squeezing my eyes shut. It was pregnancy cramps, I knew that much, but what I didn't know is why it hurt so much, or why it was so uncomfortable.

"Go ahead and sleep buddy." He says softly, rubbing my back. I slowly but surly start to fall asleep, Jack's hand not stopping as I fall under.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Hiya. I'm slowly getting better which is good. I busted my hand trying to carry presents down the stairs so that's nice. I think I'm gonna put Hate on hold or something cause the ideas are not flowing in :(  I'm deleting Welcome to LA, because it's been inactive for like a year now.