Revelation and Retribution

Começar do início

The black gem got sent flying across the asteroid. He momentarily wondered why they could stand regularly on it before he got hit in the side by a punch from Jasper. He stumbled back and racked the shotgun. She dodged out of the way of the blast as it fired. The pellets going off into space.

Sunstone then rushed him and he had his shields flare as her punch skid off them. But then Jet came form behind and brought her knife down. The gem blade breaching his shields and digging into his shoulder plate. He was them sent spiraling across the ground by a spin dash from Jasper.

Will quickly righted himself with his flames and slowed down. But then another hit came form Sunstones rock. He dodged out of the way of the rock and brought out his rifle. He got a half dozen bullets off at the orang gem. His zero g firefight was interrupted when a large piece of stone erupted out of the ground and Jet ran up it. Slicing him across the back. Downing his shields again.

He flew away from the speed Gem and got a few more rounds off at Jasper. He saw the speedy gem was coming at him.

He then turned around with flame jets and sent a powerful punch into the gems face. Hitting her with enough force to crack a brutes skull. She was sent to the ground like a sack of bricks. But while he was focused on the speed Gem Jasper jumped and hit him dead on with her helmet.

This knocked out his recharging shields and knocked the wind out of him as the hydrostatic gel in his abdomen hardened.

Then Sunstone came from the side and sent another powerful hit right to his Helmet.

The power from the hit sent him flying into a smaller asteroid a half mile away. He hit it and could feel his entire hydrostatic gel layer harden. His head was still spinning from the hit as he had to clumsily dodge another hit from Jasper. His vision was slightly blurry and he could barely see the incoming fist. He was hit hard and sent flying backward. He tumbled through space and smacked into another asteroid.

He had no chance to dodge the next hit that came from a large molten stone hand. His chestplate was dented largely form the hit and even in space he could hear the groan of the Titanium. He then solidly landed on another large asteroid.

His HUD flickering back to life. He noticed his visor had a small crack in the center. He finally shook the dizzy feeling form his head and saw three figures incoming. He used a boost of flame and moved out of the way. He skid along the rock of the asteroid. Creating a visible mark before he came to a stop.

His body became engulfed in scorching hit flames as he raised his head to look at the three gems. His anger had increased massively. His HUD alerted him to a few things.

Power level: 300%

Shield power: 500%

He then glanced back to the three gems. Now noticing that while Jet and Sunstone had a look of pure hatred on their face. But Jasper actually looked excited.

'Confidence maybe? No that can't be it, there's something else.'

He then smirked under his visor. "Shes finally got an opponent worth fighting. Well if it's a fight she wants, then it's a fight she'll get."

He then brought out his sword and ignited the plasma blades. He then rocketed forward and swung the plasma blade. Jet obviously dodged out of the way. But Sunstone was to slow for the now faster Spartan. He made a large gash across her right bicep. Causing her to stumble backward.

Will then swung around and swing the blade at Jasper. But Jet came back and blocked it with 2 knives. They were melted through in less than a second. But that was all the time Jet needed. She then brought out another knife and slammed it down into his forearm. But his new stronger shields easily took it and he extended his left arm. He then swung it at the surprised Gem's face and burned her as well as sent her back. Jasper then came forward and tried to sock him in the head. But he side stepped it and swung his sword at her.