"Do you think they have fooled me, brother?" The group turned at Aro's words, Jacob growling at the two before turning, Caius visibly tense.

"Bring the informant forward."

Irina moved up slowly, staring at her sisters. "Is that the child you saw?" Irina glanced at the family, looking down.

"I'm not sure."

"Jane."

"She's changed." Irina cut in. "This child is bigger"

"Then your allocations are false."

"The Cullen's are innocent. I take full responsibility for my mistake. I'm sorry." Instantly she was beheaded, the sisters running foward immediately. Everyone reacted stopping them quickly.

"Blind them." Emilia told Zafrina, Zafrina working quickly.

"Tanya, this is what they want. If you attack now, we will all die."

Zafrina let them go, the two upset but calmed down. The Volturi watched amused as they moved backwards again.

"Pain." Jane muttered, Edward falling over. Bella worked her shield as Jane scanned the group, hoping for someone to yell.

"It's working." Edward muttered to Bella as Emilia glared at the blonde repeating the word pain. Jane fell over screaming as Emilia intensified the pain, grinning in satisfaction when Jane begged for her to stop.

"Feel that, bitch? I can do it again." She shouted as Alec helped Jane up, Aro stopping the guard from attacking.

"Emilia." Rosalie murmured, Emilia stepping back. Alec began to let out his smoke, Emilia reacting as well before both were stopped. The two glared at each other, Emilia growling.

"Aro, you see that there is no law broken here." Carlisle said.

"Agreed but there is no guarantee that there is no danger." Aro walked forward. "For the first time in our history, humans pose a threat to our kind. Their modern technology forms weapons that can hurt our kind, that could destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. Only the known is safe. Only the known is tolerable and we know nothing of what this child will become. Can we live with such uncertainty? Spare ourselves a fight today, only to die tomorrow." He moved back, the family glaring at him.

Emilia and Edward shared a look as they heard three new thoughts enter the field, both turning their heads.

"Alice." They muttered as Aro gasped.

"Alice."

Alice and Jasper walked up, staring at the family solemnly. They approached Aro, only to be pushed back by Feliz and other members of the guard.

"Dear, dear Alice. How good it is to see you here after all."

"I have evidence that the child will not be a risk to our kind. Let me show you."

"Brother." Cauis warned as Aro beckoned her forward. Alice slipped her hand in his, pulling it away after a minute. "It doesn't matter what I show you, your decision will not change!"

She turned to Bella. "Now" she mouthed before kicking Aro back. Nessie and Emilia jumped on Jacob, Bella kissing Ness's head.

"Take care of them, Jake."

Embry whimpered as Emilia called his name, Jake running out of the clearing as Carlisle ran at Aro.

"Get them!"

The battle had begun.

Jake ran, both girls holding onto him. "Jacob..." Emilia watched as vampires approached on both sides. He fought them off, continuing before a howl rang out.

Jacob began to slow down, whimpering as he connected to his pack. Emilia gasped as she realized what had happened. Seth was dead.

"Jacob! Emilia!" Renesmee shouted as Emilia looked up, the vampire jumping.

"Watch out!" Both girls held on tightly as Jacob jumped up, wrestling the vampire and biting it's head off. He continued running, even as Leah's death rang through his mind.

Emilia suddenly gasped as they approached the Canadian border, holding onto her chest as Jacob stopped.

"Emma?" Renesmee asked as Emilia began to breath heavily. She screamed out as the pain spread through her body, falling off of Jacob's back as she cried out.

"Embry!" She shouted as the flashbacks began, the last memories of Embry's life hitting her.

"No!" Her eyes closed right as his did, the vampire biting into his neck.

Emilia screamed again before crying silently, Jacob helping her up. He got her on his back, continuing to run to the nearest airport.

Emilia wanted to go back, wanted to go to Embry. She didn't want to continue, not without him. Even when they arrived at the airport, she was silent.

Embry was dead and in a way, so was she.