| Spicy |

Chapter Two - Spicy

Percy noticed a lot about Baby, how she always seemed to look cute with her school uniform on, the pleated skirt making her long legs more elegant than it did with other girls, her black hair that always seemed to have a slight ruffled effect to it, the golden brown of her eyes glimmering in any light, her freckled cheeks were tan and constantly flushed, pouty lips pulled into a small smile.

"Thank you Percy." Percy tried not to coo at how cute Baby sounded when she said his name, he restrained himself and answered with a huff as he parked his car into an empty spot near the entrance of the school.

Baby took the liberty of exiting the car with a grace that made her look like a princess, "You owe me."

Baby looked up startled "O-Oh."

Percy rolled his eyes on reflex and watched as Baby bounced along into school.

♥️

"Baby Louise Martin's." Her bestfriend Collin chastised, a haughty finger pointed in her direction, Baby's eyes widened "I'm sorry- Ma, she left early, and I was so late, and Percy drove me to school and I was totally panicky in the- Percy's car, his super scary-" She rambled off and Collin let out a loud laugh,

"Calm down Baby, it's okay, and Percy Oppenheimer? Your neighbor?" Baby nodded shyly, fumbling with her back straps,

Collin whistled "His one hell of a player, yesterday it was Hester Morgan, today it's Baby Louise Martin's." Baby's face lit up with a deep crimson flush of embarrassment.

Collin laughed at her reaction "Again, calm down Baby, I get it, he was the last option."

She nodded and sighed in relief, Baby didn't want a bad reputation.

♥️

Baby had AP classes for English, History and Biology.

Percy had AP classes for English, History, Biology and Math.

So when Baby entered her seventh period Biology class, to find that Percy was sat perched right beside her assigned seat, she panicked and tried to discreetly leave the room.

"Miss Martins, where are you slinking off to?" Mrs. Hudson's voice was filled with amusement, Baby looked frightened and it was always entertaining to see her best student so nervous for no reason,

"Sit down." Baby obeyed and hung her head childishly.

When she got to her seat in the far corner of the room, Percy struck out a hand and pulled her chair out for her casually, she looked up at the boy, startled,

Percy rolled his eyes "Sit down and stop gawking."

Baby sat down, Percy stared at her side profile, her cute pink chubby cheeks, her tiny shoulders and tiny waist.

Her cute hairdo with the blue bow,

Baby's cheeks flamed up when she noticed how intently Percy stared at her

"Um, I don't mean to be rude-" She took a deep breath "But your staring is making me nervous."

Percy laughed "Baby talking smack. Spicy." Baby fumbled and shook her head furiously "No. I'm not, I'm sorry."

"Calm down Louise, I was kidding." Baby found that hard to believe since Percy wasn't one to laugh or joke around, he did laugh this one time when a boy bumped into him, he laughed before he smacked him,

"Oh-oh, okay." She slumped into her seat and Percy continued his staring game.

"Cute." Percy murmured under his breath,

Baby perked up and glanced at Percy "Did you say something?"

Percy shook his head, wavy hair whipping from side to side "Nope."

_____

Edited.