| Collin - Part 2 |

Chapter Seven - Collin - Part 2

"Disney marathon and cookies?" Baby squealed and dropped her school bag on Collins bedroom floor, "Marry me Collin," Pressing the back of her hand to her forehead, she stumbled dramatically, "My Prince."

Her giggles filled the boys room, he kicked his shoes off and laughed at her, "You owe me three nights of Marvel and Pizza for all I've done." He pointed an accusing finger at her, eyes narrowed playfully.

Baby sighed out and jumped on his bed flopping onto her stomach and snuggling into his duvet, "Whenever you want." She replied, her voice muffled by the thick material on the bed.

Tugging his shirt off, Collin grinned down at Baby, "Sleepy?"

Collin noticed everything, and not in a general sense, he noticed everything about Baby, he saw every sigh, and every twitch and jolt. Especially when she was tired, which happened to be most of the time.

She groaned softly, "Yesss, cuddle me?"

He slipped onto his bed and pat his chest, "Sure, come on, we'll watch movies and eat cookies later."

Baby whined, "And homework, we have to finish that." She threw one of her legs over his,

Collin laughed softly, pulling her onto him and letting her cling to his neck, snuggling comfortably ontop of his chest. He stroked her hair gently while she found a position suitable for her.

Sighing out once she was comfortable enough, Babys breathing evened out and she was asleep in no time, Collins hand in her hair helping alot.

He stared up at his ceiling, irrefutably despondent about his current situation,

Collin has had a crush on Baby since they were twelve, and hearing about Percy's obvious attempts at woeing his crush made him jealous.

He had one thing at his advantage, and that was his friendship with the sweet girl, but he wouldn't want to jeopardize that.

Baby probably didn't know that Collin and Percy both had feelings for her.

She lived in her own world, which wasn't a bad thing most of the time.

Though her innocent ignorance hurt sometimes, Collin vowed to protect her and make her happy in any way he could.

____

Nary any editing.