| Affection | Pt. 3

Chapter Twenty-Eight - Affection Pt. 3

Baby could hear his heartbeat getting louder by the second, his arms around her tightened and his breathing was slow and shallow. She felt warm and comfortable in his arms, he was like her own protective blanket. Something she always wanted, somewhere to hide and feel safe.

“Percy...”

“Yeah?”

She searched for words, came up short for a few seconds when Percy moved his fingers from her hair and then she confessed, “I think I want to fall in love with you.”

Percy said nothing but she felt his body tense for a moment and then relax. He pulled away from her embrace, hovering over her.

“I'll be waiting.” He smiled.

Her face flushed red at the look he pointedly gave her, his eyes trailing her face with concentration.

His smile fell and he leaned into her, his arms caging her in, “Maybe a kiss will make you fall faster...” He glanced at her lips.

She nodded timidly.

Percy returned her nod and shifted over her. His eyes remained on her as he brushed his lips over hers and heard her breath hitch.

He teased her with a peck, “There.”

A frown took over her features, "... That's all?”

Lifting one of his hands, he pinched her cheek and gripped her face between his fingers. He made her pout for him, “So cute.” Then he placed his lips on hers and thread his other hand into her hair once again.

Baby gasped into the kiss and he swallowed the sound. Her own hands had fumbled to the back of his shirt, the feel of the muscles flexing beneath her fingers.

She reciprocated the kiss as best as she could and reveled in the velvet texture of his lips on hers.

When they finally pulled apart, Percy kissed her forehead and murmured, “Perfect.”

Flustered beyond words, Baby wasted no time in pushing Percy down and hiding her face in his chest.

______

Not Edited. (I should probably start editing)

authors note: their first kiss! Didn't make it too steamy cause I really wanted to save the saucy stuff for later in their relationship.