twenty-five - "nurses united against mark sloan" - twenty-five

"We all remember the bed time stories of our childhoods. The shoe fits Cinderella, the frog turns into a prince, sleeping beauty is awakened with a kiss. Once upon a time and then they lived happily ever after. Fairy tales, the stuff of dreams. The problem is, fairy tales don't come true. It's the other stories, the ones that begin with dark and stormy nights and end in the unspeakable. It's the nightmares that always seem to become reality. The person that invented the phrase "happily ever after" should have his ass kicked, so hard!"
-Meredith Grey, S5E1, "Dream A Little Dream of Me, Part 1"

"Once upon a time. Happily ever after. The stories we tell are the stuff of dreams. Fairy tales don't come true. Reality is much stormier. Much murkier. Much scarier. Reality. It's so much more interesting than living happily ever after."
-Meredith Grey, S5E2, "Dream A Little Dream of Me, Part 2"

"As surgeons we are trained to fix what's broken. The breaking point is our starting line... at work. But in our lives the breaking point is a sign of weakness and we'll do everything we can to avoid it. Bones break. Organs burst. Flesh tears. We can sew the flesh, repair the damage, ease the pain. But when life breaks down, when we break down, there's no science. No hard and fast rules. We just have to feel our way through. And to a surgeon there's nothing worse, and there's nothing better."
-Meredith Grey, S5E3, "Here Comes The Flood"

Anna sat in an empty chair, half asleep, yawning, and resting her head against the wall with her eyes squeezed shut. The Chief made everyone come in extra early due to an important and mandatory meeting all of his staff was attending. She practically fell asleep in her bowl of cheerios this morning.

Meanwhile, a few feet from her, Cristina, George, Lexie, Alex, Izzie, Bailey, Sloan, Torres, and her dad talked. They took guesses as to what Webber would be making them meet for.

~ GREY'S ANATOMY ~

"I'm in a hurry. I can't stay. Chief's having a big meeting, but I wanted to tell you that I'm finished with therapy."

"Meredith, you are not finished. You have worked incredibly hard. Look how far you've come. You've just scratched the surface."

"Derek's going to move in and we're taking it to the next level."

"It's not about Derek."

"I'm happy."

"You're not done."

"I am happy. Isn't that the point?"

"No. I need you to stay."

"I know. The meeting, the chief. Thank you, Dr. Wyatt. Thanks for everything."

~ GREY'S ANATOMY ~

"When were you planning on telling us we had to move?" Meredith's roommates swarmed around her as she chatted with Derek.

"When did you plan to tell them they had to move?" Derek asked.

"Why do they have to move?" Meredith sighed, as Izzie handed her a ziplock bag, "I made this for you."

"It's a zoo, a frathouse. Alex and his parade of women. His parade of skanks," Derek said, "I don't want that around my daughter."

"Am I apartment hunting?"

"I don't know. I have to think about it."