8| Lesson Learned

Start from the beginning

They studied together many a time and right now, Brady asked him question after question, keeping his mind sharp as an exercise they both liked to do. He'd  reciprocate the act right after his turn was over.

That's when his phone pinged with a message.
Leaning in momentarily to glance at his phone, he saw that it was from Sean.

"Hold on Brady, just a second," he'd read the text and it seemed one of his daddies was getting out of line, he had to do something about it. His reply was short and to the point.

Tonight.

"Now Brady, what were we saying?"

_________________

Later on, when the world was turning in for the night, Met was on Jade's bed slowly getting aroused while getting undressed.

He'd gotten a text with a single word and he'd known what to do. Here he was.

First, off came the shoes, then his tie. "You always make this way too tight, you like me getting it off don't you?" Jade said before kissing his neck with more tongue than adequate.

"Yeesss," Met groaned.
Jade's hand went to his crotch and his cock was all too aware of it.

Jade also kissed that. Through his pants.
Met couldn't remember reacting but he was already grinding his clothed cock against Jade's face.
He could feel the cocky smile before gently being pressed back onto the bed.

"Patience grasshopper, you'll have this ass, I can assure you of that."

"With you, patience is impossible Jade. It nev-"

"Shhh," Jade put a finger to his mouth, "Less talking, more doing daddy, now let's get the rest of these clothes off you."

Sean came in when both men were fully naked and Jade was straddling Met facing his feet, Met's cock standing tall and proud, a little moist and just waiting to be covered.

Slowly Jade sat on Met's face who whimpered but the sound came out muffled.
The sight before his eyes did things to him he'd rather not admit.

"Take off your clothes Sean," Jade practically moaned the words out and Sean was already halfway there, discarding all his clothes.

Once they were off, Jade got off Met and came up to him, "On your knees."

He went almost immediately, something about Jade's voice always had electric sparks racing to his dick.

Stark naked on the floor, Jade joined him, looking him confidently in the eye.

"Hands crossed behind your back, we have a few rules don't we Sean?"

Sean did as he was told while wondering what Jade was getting at. Of course they had rules, so what was he trying to say? Then the realization hit him and his eyes went wide.
He couldn't mean...

"Yes Sean, were the rules complicated? Let me elaborate one of them in particular."
He got closer to Sean, hand caressing his neck while his head dipped and he took a nipple into his mouth.

Sean hissed at the warmth engulfing his nipple and causing it to harden like a rock. He resisted the urge to roll the other one between his fingers.

Jade was in his face again, "We don't pry, do we?"

Jade waited for an answer before Sean slowly shook his head.
That wouldn't do. "I want to hear it," he demanded.

"No Jade," quietly Sean said.