8| Lesson Learned

Start from the beginning

Jade then took his other nipple in his mouth, licking and sucking till Sean started to squirm. "Do we ask questions?"

"No Jade."

Jade was now biting his earlobe lightly before whispering, "We don't do casual texts either, and you won't do that again, will you?"

Sean shook his head again.

"What did I say?" Jade gripped his jaw and forced him to look him in the eye. Sean couldn't hold his gaze for long, he didn't even want to. He felt so vulnerable as Jade looked down at him while he was so powerless, so why was his cock so needy all of a sudden?

"No I won't, I won't—"

"Of course not, not after tonight. Get on all fours now."

Met. Fucking. Watched.
His hand stroked his cock as the scene unfolded before him, he felt so hot as his chest rose and fell.

"I'm borrowing this okay?" Jade said to him as he took his belt from his clothes. He could have asked to borrow his life there and then and Met would have agreed.

Sean remained on his knees with his ass exposed while he waited for whatever came next.

Jade came back and crouched down briefly to put a cloth in his mouth, "Bite," he said.

Sean bit down on it and Jade walked away again.
And then Sean almost lost his mind as hot searing pain flashed across his ass. He groaned in pain as he bit the cloth harder.
And then another.

"This feels good doesn't it?" Jade asked as he landed another hit.

Sean wanted to shake his head no but he couldn't, not when his cock got so hard it leaked.
Another hit.

Jade didn't slow down until Sean's arms almost buckled under the pressure. His ass felt hot, so Jade's cold hand right where he'd been hit was like balm to his soul.

"You took that pretty well," said Jade and Sean wondered why he reveled so much in the praise.

Then Jade was coming back in front of him to remove the cloth from his mouth.

"Get back on your knees," he said and Sean obeyed.

This time, it was Jade who got on all fours as he placed his hands on Sean's thighs, almost like he was going to kiss him.

Sean was worried about one thing more than any other, his cock was straighter and harder than ever and Jade had not yet touched it. He really wanted to touch it but couldn't. Just one tug, and yet Jade wouldn't let him. He was slowly starting to realize the torture this was becoming.

Sean seemed to be out of it because when he came back to his senses, Met was penetrating Jade slowly from the back.

When he began to thrust, Sean felt the effects because he was supporting half of Jade. They both moved back and forth at the same time but no one touched Sean's cock.

"Please Jade, at least let me touch you," Sean was pleading.

Met groaned loudly which only fed Sean's jealousy further.

Jade's reply didn't help either. "Someone. was. a. bad daddy. So... no," he said between thrusts and pants.

Sean had precum coating his balls now and if anyone touched him, he would fucking explode. But if they didn't, he would die.
There was no defying Jade and getting away with it. He knew that now.

"Oh daddy! That's really deep! Harder!" Jade moaned, not caring how loud he was.

"Your ass Jade.....so perfect," Met was basically worshipping Jade as Sean watched, he was getting nothing. He was a kid who didn't get anything on Christmas and he wanted to cry.

It wasn't long before Met stiffened and generously came inside Jade, grabbing his cock as he continued to pound inside Jade until he started to come too, warm strips of come landing on Sean's thighs and flowing onto Met's hand, that he brought up to his mouth, clearly loving the taste of Jade.

"You liked this ass daddy?" Jade asked when he turned around to face Met.

"Fuck yeah," Met growled and pulled out of Jade then, watching so openly as Jade's hole spasmed.

Sean's hands were now shaking behind his back, close to where his ass was still on fire, praying for anything to touch him. "Jade," he was breathing unevenly, "I think... I can't... Just please Jade, I'm sorry."

"Oh I know you are Sean, its written all over your cock. Just look at how it's weeping."

When Jade brought his face to his and looked him in the eye, probably half an inch apart from his face, Sean thought he was going to kiss him. But Jade only said the one thing that would break him, so much authority in his voice, carried in one single, measured and absolute command.

"Come."

__________________________________

What are your thoughts?

Thanks for reading ❤️