She Talked About You

***

Jimin's POV

***

"The boy was quite soft. He was very easy to get answers from," Yoongi said, plopping down on the couch next to Hoseok, "The wolf was a little tricky, but what is new?". You could smell the bitter stench of metal. Vampire blood was different than regular blood. It had a higher iron content so it smells more like metal, and Yoongi wreaked of it.

You felt your stomach twist. This was cruel. This wasn't who you were. You were better than this. Bangtan was a peaceful coven, but kidnapping vampires and wolves and torturing them was not peace.

"If you have a problem with our tactics Jimin, you can go back in the box, too," you heard his raspy voice behind you. He was always listening. No one's thoughts were private. Not since that night.

They locked you and Jin in the box. You weren't the same.

"Pheonix? Like the bird?" Taehyung asked.

"Exactly," Yoongi said was a very casual look on his face.

"How is that possible?" Hoseok asked. You saw Jin enter the kitchen from the corner of your eye. Jin had not spoken or smiled since they let you out. Jin was broken. 

"Phoenix are very old creatures. I honestly thought that they were all gone, but I guess that is the nature of a phoenix." Namjoon came around the couch, sitting down beside you, "At least the wings make sense now,"

You remembered the last time you saw her. Her back was slashed and torn from the whip. She was soaked in the blood of the wolf. She couldn't even carry herself, but she made sure he was safe first. You remembered her selflessness.

"Phoenix have multiple lives and can manipulate fire. That is about all I know," Yoongi said.

"We will have to consult with an expert," Namjoon hissed softly, "Taehyung come with us," the four of them stood. You had not been included in any of the group activities since that day. You couldn't leave. They were with the wolves, so we had to be with the wolves. Hoseok made an agreement with the wolves, and now we are now allies. You thought it to be completely unfair. They stood no chance. You saw the wolves they had. It was a small pack of seven, not dozens or even hundreds.

They all exited without another word. You heard the large metal door slam. You could finally breathe a sigh of relief, but at the same time, you were still trapped. There was no escape. Wolves patroled at all times with strict orders that you were not allowed to leave.

You heard the pop of the fridge and Jin shuffling around inside, "What are you looking for?" you asked, walking over to your elder. Jin turned, shoving two blood bags and a raw steak into your hands. You gestured with his head toward the hall.

"For them?" you asked. He nodded quickly, closing the fridge. He could see him slightly shaking. They hurt Jin the most because he was older and knew better than to go against Namjoon. Jin had begged to die. He almost did. Jin was broken. You slowly walked down the concrete hall until you got to the door that lead to the basement.

You turned the knob. The door cracked, but the instant smell of metal and dog filled your nose. You wanted to vomit. You could already tell that this was not going to be easy to see. You prepared yourself for the horror. Yoongi was a different breed sometimes. He was ruthless. Some would even say evil.

The stairs ended. Your feet moved on their own until they stopped in front of the door. "BLUE ROOM" written cross the metal in thick black letters. You took a deep breath and placed your hand on the handle.

"Be strong," you whispered to yourself.

You pushed the door open, but you were instantly shot back by a ball of flames. You went flying through the air, landing hard on your back. You scrambled to your feet, ready for the next attack but nothing came. You looked into the open door. A small boy leaned against the wall. He was covered in cuts and bruises. He looked exhausted. You peaked around the doorframe to see a slightly larger boy lying in the corner covered in whip marks. He was crisscrossed with lacerations.

You heard the basement door slam open; Jin appeared next to you in seconds. He grabbed your face and arms, searching your body for any injuries, "I'm fine, Jin," you said, brushing him off, "I don't know what happened,"

You looked back at the little boy who looked so frail; you assumed he couldn't be more than twelve. You didn't know they could change children. You approached the boy. Jin brought you the blood bags that you dropped. His chest heaved with every breath. His blond hair stuck to the blood on his forehead blocking his eyes. You reached out brushing away the hair.

His hand came up, grabbing your wrist. He was extremely fast. You didn't even see him move. Sharp nails dug into your skin as he turned to you with dark black eyes. He flashed his flangs and hissed, but his head fell back, hitting the concrete wall. His eyes returned to a clear hazel and his hand fell. He was weak.

You felt a burning feeling on your wrist where his hand had been. You looked down. Your skin was beginning to blister and peel. A perfect handprint burnt into your skin. "Take this," you held the bag out to the vampire. His eyes grew wide, but he hesitated.

"You can trust us. My name is Jimin," you said, "And that is my friend Jin." You saw something in him change.

"She talked about you," he said in a soft breathy voice. He reached up and took the bag from your hand. His fangs broke from his gums and punctured the bag, but he never changed. You were amazed by his control.

You heard a gasp. You turned around. Jin turned to you, waving you toward the wolf. You walked to the wolf. Jin lightly flipped the injured boy onto his back. His shirt was shredded revealing his left peck and shoulder. Feathers trailed from his heart and over his shoulder. You looked at Jin and then down at your own arm that was coated with feathers.

"The phoenix,"