For You

"I will take you to him." Shownu reached out his hand for yours. You took it without thinking. I shock shot up your arm. You let out a small yelp which made Shownu smile. You stood up. Yunho also stood from the couch as the alpha lead you up the stair and into a random room.

When you walked into the room, you saw Jooheon's naked torso lying chest down in a bed. It was the first time that you saw his back for what it really was. Deep cuts crisscrossed his back. Skin was just sitting over raw flesh. Dried blood stained his skin. You felt a tear fall down your cheek.

You wished you were able to help him before this happened. This all happened because of you. Why did everyone around you have to get hurt because of you. Your hand fell from Shownus'. Yunho came up behind you placing a hand on your shoulder. You shook it off. You didn't want anyone at that moment.

You walked to the side of the bed. You lied down next to Jooheon's sleeping body. You reached your hand up and stroked his cheek. "I'm so sorry," you whispered.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Yunho asked, but you ignored him. 

Jooheon's red hair covered his eyes; you pushed it away lightly. This was the first time in a long time that you had this feeling. The feeling of having a true friend. Someone willing to stand by you and for you. Jooheon didn't see you like Yunho or Shownu. He just saw you for you with no bond attached. There was something so pure behind it.

"Wake up, please," you whispered. A tear fell down your cheek. Your finger came up and pressed between the young wolf's eyes. "I need you." Your finger glowed with a honey light. They glow spread from your finger and entered Jooheon's forehead. The glow grew ever so slowly until it covered the entire wolf's body.

Wake up

The wolf's eyelids started to flutter, and soon opened on their own, "Y/n." he whispered. His voice was raspy and hoarse, but you missed it. A small smile crossed his lips exposing his dimples.

"Jooheon," you whispered grabbing the wolf's hand. He gave your hand a soft squeeze. You scooted closer wrapping your arm around the wolf avoiding his wounds. You hugged him tight. He wrapped his arms around you. The two of you intertwined in a tangle of sobs as you realized your flowing tears.

It had been a crazy few days, and he was the only one who knew what it felt like. It was nice having someone to count on. The warm feeling blossomed in your chest spreading over your arms and over the shaking wolf. 

The golden glow started glowing soon sprouting flames that covered the two of you. Jooheon's eyes were wide open as he watched the comforting flames swallow him. You hugged him tighter pulling him into you. You wouldn't let him pull away. 

The flames slowly started to fade away until you were left sitting on a bed in the arms of your friend. The two of you slowly pulled away from each other. You looked behind Jooheon where Yunho and Shownu were standing. Both of their eyes were as large as saucers. Their mouths hanging wide open.

"Jooheon, your back," Shownu said with a shaky voice. The injured wolf turned. You could see what used to be a raw fleshy mess was completely healed except a crisscross of scars. Even the healing couldn't hide the trauma. "You're healed." Shownu gasped.

Jooheon's eyes grew large and his mouth formed into an "o" shape, "Y/n, did you do that?"

"I guess I did." you said smiling at the wolf, "Check my back." you turned around showing the men your back.

"Nothing." said Yunho, "Just a few scars." His voice was full of awe like he had never seen this before.

"Woah," you whispered. You looked at Jooheon who was still trying to look at his back.

"How did you do that?" he asked trying to twist himself into a pretzel.

"I can heal people, but that was... different." you looked down at your arms and legs, "I'm not even weak anymore. I feel energized if anything." A sudden bolt of energy shook your body. Your eyes grew wide. Everything turned red. You jumped off bed. You felt a strong energy fill every limb in your body.

"Y/n?" Yunho said walking over to the bed, "What's happening?" he whispered.

"I don't know." you looked at your hands. Your arms were glowing a low red; you saw sparks flow through your veins, "Do you see that?"

"See what?" Jooheon said eyeing you up and down.

"I'm glowing," you whispered looking over your arms and then to your legs.

"No, you aren't." Shownu joined you and the others at the edge of the bed. The boys all looked at each other with confused eyes.

Your stomach twisted, and you leaned over the bed spewing black liquid over the floor. You lost all energy and fell onto your back on the bed. Jooheon caught your head before it hit the wooden headboard, "Hey, I got you." he whispered.

"What just happened?" Yunho said leaning over you.

"I'm tired," you whispered.

"Let me get you back to bed. This was too soon." Yunho said about to lift you from the bed.

"No, she can stay here." Jooheon reached out pushing Yunho's hand away. Yunho snarled flashing his fangs at the wolf. Jooheon flinched away from the vampire. It was times like this, that you remembered that wolves and vampires were enemies.

"No, no, I'm fine." you went to sit up, but your head started to spin. Yunho placed a hand behind your back, so you wouldn't fall back again. "I am fine."

Yunho helped you to your feet, "Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm used to being weak. It's what I do best." you tried laughing off the dizziness, but it soon consumed you, and you fell to your knees. 

Yunho grabbed you and lifted you from the ground, "Let's get you back to bed."

Yunho carried you out of the room, and back into the room, you awoke in. Yunho lied you down on the bed. You faced the white wall that plagued you before. Yunho climbed into the bed beside you wrapping his arm around you pulling you close to his body.

"Yunho?"

"Yes, babe?" he whispered into your ear.

"Can you be nice to them?" you whispered, "For me?"

You felt the larges vampire's chest go in and out, "For you." he whispered kissing your ear softly.