A Star

***

Yunho's POV

***

You had sat in this same position tons of times, but this had a different feeling. You had a different purpose now. You sat in the back of the black SUV with your arm around her waist. She curled into you. She gave you purpose. You had no idea where you were going, but you trusted your leader.

"Do you know this man?" Her voice entered your mind.

"No, but I have heard the name." you said because you really didn't know anything about him, but when they found Yeosang; they took him to the same man, and Yeosang is alive.

"Is there something wrong with me?" her words broke your heart.

"No, no, you are perfect." you leaned down and softly kissed her forehead. She was amazingly perfect. She was everything your heart ached for. She quenched your thirst when you were in the desert. She was the wind in your sails. Oh, how she was perfect.

"Why am I not normal?  Why do I have to be different?" she tucked her head into your chest.

"I don't know, but we will fix this. I won't let anything happen to you this time. Not ever again." You put your hand under her chin tilting her face up to yours. You pressed her lips to hers softly. Electric. You pulled away opening your eyes. She opened hers'. Red. They were glowing again. It's not like they just turned red like how yours turned black. They glowed like flames from a fire.

She pushed herself from your arms, "It's happening again." she shouted. You reached for her, "Get back." she yelled raising her arm.

It felt like when you are at the beach and a wave crashes into your legs except this wave had the power of a freight train. You were hit by a force that tore you from the seat belt and slammed you through the car door; covering your body with cuts. You hit the pavement hearing a crunch in your wrist then instant pain. You rolled to a stop seeing the car doing the same.

You groaned in pain flipping onto your back, "I think I broke something." your thoughts were not coherent. You could feel yourself slowly heeling, but it wasn't fast enough; you were still in pain. She was by your side. Her eyes were full of regret and guilt. She didn't mean to hurt you. It was something that you would have to figure out together.

"Why isn't he healing!" she yelled at the other men, "What do I do!?"

You saw Hong Joong trying to move her away from you, but you knew it wouldn't end well for them. She hit his hands away, "I can fix him." she cried.

"No, please, let us handle this." Hong Joong sounded cautious. 

"No, LET ME FIX HIM!" her voice was a harsh growl. Her eyes glowing red; you saw as she parted her lips, and he fangs poked out of her mouth. She looked beautiful like this. Not beautiful. Better than beautiful. She was your first bite. The two of you had something that no one else could understand, something electric.

"I trust you"  you spoke to her trying to ease her. She took a deep breath and put her hands over your wrist. You watched in awe as red flames grew from her hands licking at your skin. You wanted to flinch away, but the flames were not hot. They were weirdly comforting. Your whole arm started to feel all warm and fuzzy. Your wrist becoming numb under the flames.

She moved her hands over your chest. You felt the warmth spread trough your entire body. You leaned your head back feeling every muscle in your body relaxing. You felt yourself become weightless; levitating off the ground. Your vision became covered by the red flames swallowing you whole. The flames licked your skin sending small shocks of pleasure through you. Your mind went numb as you had felt nothing like this before in your life.