Stop it, or I Will

You felt like someone poured  cold water over your head. Your body tensed as you went cold. You felt Yunho tense up next to you as well.

"Only a little of course." smiled Hong Joong, "It will be painless." you felt a little relief, but you still felt a little sick to your stomach.

"Oh, and we need the clothes that you came in." you nodded.

"Trust us. We will keep you safe." Hong Joong said.

***

You sat in the back seat of the black suburban. You were squeezed between an angry Mingi and a very awkward Yunho. Hong Joong and Yeosang were in the front, and the other boys followed in a matching car.

No one had said anything. The atmosphere was very awkward. You squished yourself, so that you didn't have to touch either Mingi or Yunho. Mingi just stared out the window with his fist clenched while Yunho looked at the phone in his lap. He had his headphones back on his head.

The streets became slightly more familiar until you pulled up to a very familiar cafe, The Fang. 

"Yunho, go make sure they are ready for us." Hong Joong said. Yunho obeyed and exited the car. Once the door closed you felt a hand wrap around your waist pulling you across the seat, "I don't like that." Mingi growled in your ear.

"What?" you whispered.

"I don't like you with Yunho, so stop it or I will." he growled again. His voice was so low that only you could hear it.

His face was so close to you that you closed your eyes trying to regulate your breathing, "Yes Mingi." you whimpered as his hand came up squeezing your throat. You could feel his nose pressed against his cheek. You were practically in his lap.

Your breaths became more labored as he squeezed a little tighter on your neck. A tear fell down your cheek, "Good girl." he said releasing your throat. It was sore were his fingers pressed into your skin. You saw Yunho exit the restaurant and nod to Hong Joong, "It's go time."

They exited the car; Mingi grabbed your wrist pulling you out of the car. You saw Yunho staring at you as Mingi dragged you, but you kept your eyes to the ground. You entered the familiar cafe. The red lights flashing shadows across the walls. They walked to the back, and opened a door revealing a sketchy medical chair and a old woman.

Mingi pushed you into the seat. He went back and leaned by the door. Yunho did the same; you still couldn't look at him.

"Okay, Mrs, Kim, we only need one pint." said Hong Joong to the old woman. The woman opened a drawer taking out a needle and a empty blood bag. Oh so they are doing this humanely. You felt relief wash over you.

The woman readied the needle and stuck it in your arm. You flinched at the pinch, but the pain was short lived, "Now, just relax until the bag is full." she said patting your shoulder. You nodded.

"What is on your neck?" You heard in your thoughts.

"What?"

"What is on your neck?" You could hear his tone changing. He wasn't asking; he was demanding.

"It's nothing."

"That wasn't there when I was in the car." his voice was becoming angry.

"Mingi..."

You saw the tall angry man raise his hand and throw a punch right at Mingi's face. Mingi was taken a back and stumbled into a cabinet knocking things to the floor. Yunho was on him grabbing the collar of his shirt. Hong Joong was shocked and confused and froze at the sudden commotion.

"You ever touch her again; I will personally finish you." Yunho growled. You couldn't even recognize his voice. The only reason you knew it was him was because Mingi's mouth didn't move.

Yunho dropped Mingi. All of you watched as Yunho stomped out of the room. The two men stared at you; you didn't know what to do, so you cried. You always cry. It was your biggest weakness. You always considered yourself to be a crybaby, but these last few weeks had been really difficult.

Mingi rushed to the chair where you sat, "You're lucky we need you alive or I would kill you right now." he screamed before running from the room.

You and Hong Joong just looked at each other, "You seem to have put a spell on my men." he chuckled removing the needle from your arm and taking the full bag.

"I didn't mean to." you said as he bandaged your arm, "I don't know why this happens to me."

"It's okay. They are just boys. Let them fight if anything it makes things more entertaining." he said with a big smile. It made you smile too. If Hong Joong wasn't worried then you shouldn't be either.

You followed him out to the car; you could see Mingi and Yunho inside already. Yunho opened the door for you letting you crawl inside, but once the car started moving he put his arms around your shoulders pulling you toward him.

"I don't want him any closer than he needs to be." Yunho whispered in your thoughts. 

The tall buildings started turning into rolling hill and trees as they drove out of town. It became a little too familiar.

"Are you taking me back?" you asked Hong Joong.

"No, I'm sorry, but we have to drop off our message. We will stay back a safe distance but have the others deliver it." he answered.

The car pulled off onto the side of the road. Yeosang, who was driving, got out of the car pulling your old clothes out of the trunk. You watched as him and Seonghwa dipped their fingers in the blood and writing on the clothing. You were confused, but then you realized. It's a message.

Yeosang got back into the car. You saw Seonghwa disappear. It only took a minute and he was back.

It was done. The message was sent.