Your Choice

"That's a good choice." came a familiar voice from the door way.

You jumped in your skin because you were not expecting him to be there so suddenly. You turned and gave him a dirty look, "Thank you, I think I will put it on." you said in a assertive tone.

"Okay, well then put it on." he said leaning against the door frame not moving.

"Aren't you going to like leave?"

"Nope, I think I will stay right here." he said with a perverted smile.

"Ummmm no." You said approaching the man. You put a hand on his chest trying to push him out the door, but when you touched him, you were reminded of his cold temperature. You jerked your hand back looking at your hand. You had forgotten that he wasn't like you.

"What's the problem, Princess? Is it a little cold?" He mocked stepping closer into your space. It made you self conscious. You wanted a little more than a towel now because his eyes could see everything. Those deep drown eyes could do anything.

They caused you not to think. They caused you not to move. What was he doing with those eyes?

"Kook, stop it." A voice broke the trance that was happening between you and Jungkook. You hadn't noticed but he was just inches from your face.

You took a step back; a wide smirk was drawn across his face, "Jin Hyung, why do you have to ruin all the fun?"

The man that interrupted was standing in the middle of the bathroom peeking his head over Jungkook's shoulder. He was tall with light brown hair. He had full lips and a truly handsome face complementing his broad shoulders. Like the others he was pretty pale, but you couldn't see any tattoos from your angle.

"Because Kookie, that would have been sexual harasment." he said to the younger man.

"But what if she liked it?" The younger one said to his hyung turning on his heels facing the handsome man.

"You are not Taehyung. You don't know what she wants; plus, Joon could hear everything. She didn't want it." he said turning to leave the bathroom, "Oh, and you should get dressed, Princess. Yoongi wants to see you."

"Why does everyone call me Princess?" you said to anyone that was willing to answer.

"Because we are practically treating you like royalty compared to the other girls that come around here." the man named Jin said. You didn't know what he meant, but you accepted it anyways.

Jungkook stepped away from the door frame allowing you to shut the door. You threw on the hoodie and a pair of gray sweats lazily tying your hair up into a messy bun. You opened the door. Jungkook was resting on the side of the tub tapping his foot to some unknown beat.

"You comfortable?" he asked seeing you open the door.

"Hey, last time I checked you didn't have any clothes for girls in there." You said jabbing your thumb toward the closet.

"Yeah huh." he said sounding like a child, "I guess you didn't open the top drawer. It's full of some leftovers from some previous visitors." he chided. You rolled your eyes. His remarks would not get to you.

"Why do I have to be around you? Why can't I be in like Jimin's room or even Jin's? They have a way better bedside manner than you." you asked the child like man.

"Are you saying you haven't had a good time?" he said once again getting really close to you. You closed your eyes not getting sucked back into whatever trance like witchery he did previously. "Open your eyes Princess." he said resting a hand on your cheek.