What Happened?

***

Yunho's POV

***

"So what happened?" Hong Joong sat you down in an office. Mingi sat on the edge of the desk, and you sat in a simple chair in front of the desk.

"I left her in the room to sleep."

"And where did you go?" Hong Joong said interrupting you.

"I went to another room."

"Why didn't you stay with her?" he asked you.

You lowered your head, "Because she was right, I have been jealous. I have been trying to control her, and I was ashamed that she knew. I couldn't stay there anymore."

Mingi laughed, "Jealous? You could have fooled me."

You growled at the mocking vampire.

"Hey! you two stop this right now. This ends here." Hong Joong said pounding his fist on the desk.

Mingi let out a scoff, and you looked towards the ground.

"Now continue." Hong Joong said motioning to you. 

"After about an hour of thinking, I went back to the room to apologize, but she was gone. She wasn't in the bed. I couldn't find her." you said.

"Do you think she ran away?" Mingi asked.

"Why would she do that?" you asked bitterly, "She was obviously taken. She would not just leave."

"How would you know that?" asked Hong Joong, "She is her own person. She has free will." he shrugged.

You thought for a second. Maybe, she did. "Maybe." you whispered. You clasped your hands together, "So then I went looking for her. I searched everywhere. All I could smell was dog." you just wanted to vomit. How dare the wolves touch her.

"Dog? They were pretty far out of their territory. That is odd." Hong Joong said pursing his lips together.

"That is what I was thinking." said Mingi, "I guess Shownu's balls finally dropped." he kicked his feet.

"I almost gave up. I hate to admit that, but it's true. Then I heard a scream. It was so quiet, but I still heard it." You wanted to start crying, "Then I heard a howl. They were hurting her. I didn't know what to do, so I ran. I ran toward the howl. I just kept running. Then I caught scent of something sweet. I knew it was her. I ran after it, and the smell was coming from a wolf. I saw her body on its back. I have never felt so angry in my life." you paused.

"What happened next?" asked Hong Joong.

You took a deep breath, "Everything went red."

"Red? Like glowing red?" Mingi said leaning toward you.

"Yes, this has never happened before. Everything went red, and I couldn't even control myself. I tackled the wolf, and I almost killed him, but something happened. I have never seen anything like it."

"What was it?" Hong Joong said leaning on his elbows.

"It was her. It was a phoenix. She had wings that were made of fire, and her eyes were even on fire. Her hair was a ball of fire; she literally had fire coming from her hands like San. It was amazing, but then she just died. Like someone blew out a candle. Then I brought her back."

Hong Joong leaned back in his chair, "I see." he paused, "Well, we can't do anything. She is transitioning; we will just have to wait it out."

"But what about the wolves?" You said waving your hands around, "Shouldn't we do something about them?"

"No." Hong Joong said getting to his feet, "I think they got the message."

"But what if they come back?" you got to your feet.

"Then we will deal with it. Now, go to your girl. It's best you be there when she wakes up." Hong Joong said guiding you out of the room.

"Okay." you left the room. Hong Joong closed the door behind you. You walked down the hall into your room. Her little body was tucked under the thick blankets, but she still shivered like she was covered in snow.

You slipped under the blankets wrapping your arm around her. Her body stopped shaking and she pressed closer to you. She knew you were there even being asleep.

"I love you, Beautiful."

***

I was trying to get this up yesterday, but I hung out with friends instead. This part is short, but I felt it was needed. I will post another one tonight at some point.

Today, was my first day of college, and I just want to put this out there, but I HATE ENGLISH. I love writing, but I hate writing serious papers. I get really passionate when it comes to writing stories like this one. My first class toady was English, and after I finished it, I wanted to dropout 😂. However, when I got to math class (which is my favorite subject) everything got way better.

This was just a small personal update. I honestly just felt like sharing. I want to thank everyone for reading my story, and I read all the comments, and they honestly make my day. So thank you so much for supporting me and my work.

<3