My Honey

Jooheon's Pov

***

"Jooheon?" you opened your eyes, "Are you ignoring me?" she let out a small giggle before lighty smacking your arm. Her smile was bright. She looked happy. You had never seen her so happy. The sun hung high in the sky. The air was warm and the smell of lake water filled your nose. You looked behind her. The lake that occupied your territory shined back at you, reflecting the sunlight back into your eyes. 

"Jooheon!" she yelled before giggling even harder. You looked back up at her with confused eyes.

"Yes?" you asked.

"I said I love you," she laughed before diving into your lap and wrapping her arms around your neck.

"Me?" you said in an even more confused voice. You didn't know what was going on. Your mind was racing.

She leaned back looking at you with questionable eyes, "Are you Jooheon? You look like my Honey," she said in a sweet voice.

"Your Honey?" you whispered.

"Stop playing dumb," she slapped your chest before leaning down and placing a kiss on your lips. She pulled back slowly with a smile spread widely across her face, "my Honey," she whispered before running her hand down your face and booping your nose. She stood up from your lap walking down the hill toward the edge of the lake.

"What are you doing?" you said getting to your feet, looking down the hill.

"Going for a swim," she yelled up. Her hands went under the bottom of her shirt, pulling it over her head. You covered your eyes, protecting her modesty. You heard a sweet laugh, and you peeked between your fingers, "Not like you hadn't seen it before," and she winked at you.

What is going on?

She slowly walked into the water. Soon she was shoulder deep. Only her head broke the water's surface. You sat back down on the edge of the hill watching her as she swam around contently. Your hand came back up to your lips, touching them softly.

You saw the light start to change. You looked up seeing that a cloud had covered the sun, but in seconds, it was accompanied by many more. They looked gray and angry and soon it began to sprinkle. You looked back to the water. She was gone.

"Y/n!" you yelled out hoping she was just swimming under the water, "Y/n!" you screamed again but got no response. You walked down to the edge of the water. A loud clap of thunder shook the ground around you. You looked out over the water it was eerily calm. 

"Y/n!" you yelled once again. Suddenly, something broke the surface of the water. Her arms were frantically waving as her screams pierced your ears. Your heart jumped. You dove into the water. Your arms flew and you kicked your legs as hard as you could. The rain was pouring harder and harder, and the water had became extremely choppy. You fought the waves finally reaching to where you saw her. You drove under, searching for her.

Your heart was pounding and your lungs burned. You came up for air, but instantly went back under. A small red glow illuminated the water under you. You swam straight down. Pushing yourself until her small limp body came into view. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open. She didn't move. A golden light illuminated from her chest. Her hand floated up toward you.

You reached out, grazing her fingers. Her eyes shot open. They glowed a bloody red. Her mouth popped open, and her fangs protruded from her lips. Two giant black wings shot from her back. Her body bucked and twisted under the water. Her body became still. She turned to you and cocked her head. Her hand shot out grabbing your wrist. Her eyes narrowed.

Her wings twitched. Then suddenly, you were flying toward the surface. You flew into the air, looking up you saw her holding your wrist as she rose into the air. Her wings moved with great force, taking you higher and higher. You looked down. The lake was simply a blip. Lightning struck around you and thunder blasted in your ears. 

"Y/n!" you yelled. Her face snapped down. Her face was contorted and twisted. Her eyes were then slits like a lizard. Her skin resembled thick scales. Her face twitched and twisted returning to her normal face. A wide bright smile spread across her lips. She stopped midair, raising you in her hands till you were face to face. Time seems to stop as the rain froze.

"My Honey," she kissed your forehead softly. She pulled back looking at you with a sweet smile and bright eyes, "It's time to fly,"

You were weightless. Her hands released you. Your body tumbled through the air. You were falling.

***

Your elbow flew striking Kihyun hard in the rib. You shot forward grabbing at your chest. Your body felt heavy as your sweat-drenched clothes stuck to your skin. Shownu shot up next to you. He felt you move from his side.

"Jooheon?" he whispered wrapping an arm around your shoulders. Your body started shaking. Shownu pulled you into a hug, rubbing your back gently. Your mind was fuzzy but still running.

"She dropped me," you said in a shaky voice.

"Who?" he said looking into your face. You started to cough. You looked down at your hand. A thick gray paste speckled your skin. You looked up at Shownu whose eyes were as big as saucers. 

A knock at the door made you and Shownu jump in your skin. Shownu looked at the door and then back at you. At this point, the others had risen from their sleep. Shownu slowly stood up and approached the door. A small knock came again. Shownu opened the door.

She stood there. Her eyes were wide and full of fear. Lightning struck and lit up the sky. Large black wings illuminated behind her.

She opened her mouth, "Help me," she whispered before collapsing to the floor.