Flames

You were back in the backseat of the Suburban. This time Hong Joong was driving with Mingi next to him. Yunho sat next to you with his arm wrapped around your shoulders.

"Do you know this man?" You asked Yunho.

"No, but I have heard the name."

"Is there something wrong with me?" Yunho looked down at you.

"No, no, you are perfect." his kissed your forehead. 

"Why am I not normal? Why do I have to be different?" 

"I don't know, but we will fix this. I won't let anything happen to you this time. Not ever again." he tilted your chin up placing a small kiss on your lips. You opened your eyes. Red.

"It's happening again." you pushed yourself off Yunho. You don't want to hurt him, "Get back." You shouldn't have said that. Yunho's body shot back hitting the car door and tearing through the car. His body tumbled onto the pavement.

The car came the a screeching halt. You jumped out and ran to his body. "Yunho!" you said dropping to his side. He groaned and looked up at you, "I think I broke something." he rolled over on his back. You could see the small cuts and scrapes slowly healing, but when your eyes rested on his wrist it made your stomach twist.

His bone was breaking through the skin. It wasn't healing, "Why isn't your arm healing?" At this time, Hong Joong and Mingi were beside you.

"What do I do!?" you were beginning to panic. You just hurt him. He was just being so loving, and you shot him through a car door. 

What is wrong with me? Fix him.

Hong Joong was trying to move you away, but you fit his arms, "I can fix him."

"No, please, let us handle this." Hong Joong pleaded.

"No, LET ME FIX HIM!" you growled. Your eyes flickered red and your fangs fell from your gums. They weren't going to stop you, "Please, I don't want to hurt you." The two of them stepped back with their arms raised.

You turned your attention back to Yunho. He was staring up at you. His eyes searching your soul, "I trust you." his voice calmed you. You closed your eyes centering your energy. The fire in your stomach became still. You shifted it making it a controlled tool. You concentrated the fire moving it to your hands. You held your hands over the bone.

You opened your eyes as red fire like flames shot from your hand hitting the bone. It moved slowly back into the arm as you watched the skin close. Your hand moved over his chest shooting flames over his body. His body became a ball or red fire swallowing him whole.

You felt the fire die down. You pulled your hand away blinking away the red. His face was facing the sky; his eyes were wide open. You took a deep breath, "Are you okay?"

"That was... amazing." he whispered.

"What?"

He looked over at you sitting up from the ground, "That was amazing. You are amazing! I have never felt better in my entire life!" He stood up practically skipping around. You looked over at Hong Joong and Mingi who had their mouths wide open.

You stood up from the ground dusting yourself off. Your head became dizzy and you stumbled a little. Yunho grabbed you holding you up, "Are you okay?" he asked.

"I am just really tired." you said stabilizing yourself. You tried taking another step, but your knees gave out from under you. Yunho caught you again, "I think I need to lie down." Yunho put his arm under your knees picking your body up.