Thirst

*breathes in violently*

*starts coughing instantly.*

Where am I? Wait... am I alive? I can't breathe. Is this dirt? Live.

Your hand broke free, and you could feel the cool night air. You climbed; your face breaking the surface. You gasped for air coughing at the dirt in your mouth. 

Where am I?

Your hands flew to your face feeling the ragged scars that crossed your cheek.

It was real. That wasn't a dream.

Your hand fell to your neck feeling to tiny scars.

I'm a vampire

You looked around your surroundings trying to figure out where you were. There was an itch scratching at your throat.

I'm thirsty

You got to your feet. Your neck burned where the scars were. You looked down seeing the dress and homemade grave.

They buried me? Why would they bury me? I was bit.

You felt anger sizzle in your stomach. They buried you.

Calm down. Find food, NOW.

You started walking to the hill side; you saw the compound at the bottom, "Perfect." your voice was hoarse and raspy. Probably from all the dirt in it.

You reached the front door pushing it open.

They have to have food. They have blood. blloooooooodd. Sounds really good right now.

You walked to the kitchen throwing open cabinets and drawers, "Where do they keep it?"

The lights in the kitchen flashed on. You turned slowly seeing Jimin standing there. He was frozen. He looked even paler than before like a ghost. He had bags under his bloodshot eyes. He looked rough.

"You buried me?" your voice came out as a harsh hiss. You brushed your hair aside remembering the deep scars. You were ashamed. You didn't want him to see.

"What?" his voice was confused and tired.

"YOU BURIED ME." you were becoming more angery. You didn't know why. It is probably the hunger. Your stomach screamed for blood. It's all you craved.

"We thought you were dead." he whispered. You heard someone running through the fall. Taehyung came flying around the corner stopping next to Jimin, "Fuck, you look awful."

Your head snapped to look right at him. You hated him. You just un-buried yourself, and he wants to make a comment about your appearance.

"Ah, my favorite pretty boy." you stepped around the kitchen island standing in front of the two men,  "I am feeling kind of hungry." Your instincts taking over. Your eyes changing to black and white. You opened your mouth feeling fangs rip through your gums. It filled your mouth with pain, but you ignored it.

This must be what they see when their eyes go black... cool.

You saw Taehyung take a step back and something like... fear crossed his face.

Am I that scary?

"I can feed you." Jimin blurted out tearing your attention from Taehyung. Your mouth watered at his words. You felt yourself soften at the sight of Jimin. He calmed you. You missed him.

"Thank you Jimin. I missed you." you said relaxing yourself.

"Tae, can you go get Namjoon." Jimin said his eyes never left yours, "and all the blood you can carry."

Taehyung left immediately. You were glad that you didn't have to look at his face anymore, and the feeling of having food soon made you giddy. You were so hungry. Your mouth ached. Your stomach screamed; your joints even burned.

Then you remembered, "Where is he?" you felt the anger returning. He was the reason you were in this situation. The reason that your face was permanently scared. The reason you died. The reason you are a vampire. The reason you are hungry.

"Who?"

"Jungkook." you snapped. The word left a taste in your mouth. You hated the word.

"We don't know." Jimin said, "He ran away after it happened."

"Of course he did." You wanted to scream. You wanted to hunt him down and kill him. You wanted his head on a stake,

Calm down. Don't stoop to his level. You are better than that.

You took a deep breath, and when you opened your eyes, everything was back to it's usual color. You hands drifted back up to your neck feeling the tiny scars... Yunho.

"I need to leave." the words left your mouth without you even wanting to say them.

"What? Why?" Jimin cried. His words tore at your heart. You knew you were hurting him.

Your mind seemed to be on autopilot, "I have to go back to the others."

A tear fell from his eye. You wanted to run to him and say how sorry you were, but you stayed where you stood.

 "Why?" he whimpered.

"Because they are good people." you said. The words sounded harsh not sounding how you wanted them to. It would have been a lie to say you wanted to see Jimin. You wanted to be with the others. They were family. Especially now with Yunho's bite.

"And we aren't? And I'm not?" You were confused by his words. Jimin was a beautiful person, but he would never understand your need for the others.

"I searched endlessly for you. I didn't sleep for days. I cried so many tears for you. I love you."  his words sound desperate and full of sorrow. He said it. He loved you. You once felt the same, but you weren't that girl anymore. You learned new things. You found yourself. You found someone better than the old you.

Taehyung and Namjoon came around the corner; Tae's arms full of blood bags. Your mouth watered violently. Your eyes returning to black and white; your fangs popping from you gums. It took everything in you not to run to him and latch your fangs into the first bag. Tae cautiously placed the bags at your feet.

You picked up the first bag. This was it. Your first taste. You brought the bag to your mouth. You could smell the strong metal scent. You sunk your fangs in. The blood filling your mouth. Your body became overstimulated, and you couldn't restrain yourself anymore. You tore at the bags splashing blood through the kitchen. Sinking your teeth into every last thing. You couldn't control your need. It was too strong.

The bags became empty, but you weren't done. You needed more. Much more. Your eyes lifted to see a terrified Jimin and Namjoon. You licked your lips as your eyes landed on Jimin's soft neck. You could hear his heart racing and his blood pumping through his body. It was sweet music to your ears. You took a step toward the men, but you felt a sharp stab in your neck. You grabbed at it pulling out a needle.

You turned around seeing Yoongi standing behind you. You swung at him, but you lost your footing. You were becoming dizzy. You grabbed at your head. You fell to your knees then finally your face hit the tile. Then it was black.