Gone

"My father?" Mingi brought his hand to his forehead, rubbing his temples in great discomfort. Your eyes landed on Mingi's jaw. A long faint scar ran from his the back of his ear and down his jaw. You felt you stomach turn. Shownu was telling the truth. You thought everything was returning to normal, but you were wrong.

You nodded your head slowly, knowing that the future of your family was now being questioned. Mingi ran his hand down his face. Hongjoong leaned back in his chair, letting out a deep sigh. Mingi walked to the window, rubbing his chin aggressively. You could feel the tension in the air.

A hand came down on your shoulder. Yunho squeezed you softly, comforting you. You placed your hand on his. A golden light passed through your fingertips, sending a feeling of reassurance to Yunho, but you knew that it was manufactured. Your nerves were shot.

You felt Yunho jerk his hand back. You turned, and you felt everyone else turn and focus on him as well. "Ouch," he whined, waving his hand in the air, "Why did you do that?" he said.

"I didn't do anything," you said.

"You just like stabbed me," he held out his hand and two bright red bruises formed on his hand where your fingers had touched him. You looked down at your hand.

"It was an accident," you said, pulling your hands to your chest, "I am just worried,"

"No powers right now," Hongjoong said, turning your attention back to him. He came over to you and grabbed your arms, leading you to a chair. You sat obediently; he gave you a look that told you to obey his words. You didn't dare go against his leadership. Mingi joined you and Hongjoong at the desk and armchair in the middle of the office. He sat at the edge of the desk, crossing his arms over his chest. Yunho came over, placing his large hand on the back of your head, stroking your hair softly. You wanted to purr like a cat but not in front of the others; Yunho could hear your thoughts and chuckled under his breath. He leaned down, placing a kiss on the crown of your head before sitting in the chair adjacent to you.

Time seemed to stop. You were stuck in this close moment. A moment of closeness. A moment of family. A moment of bond. A leader and their first bite. A leader and their hybrid. A leader and their mate. Yunho and Hongjoong being equals.

The doors of the office flew open. You were tore from your thoughts. All the other vampires came piling in followed by the wolves. Shownu pushed through the crowd, standing tall over all the others. He was covered in blood and dirt. The others didn't look much different. You then noticed Wooyoung and Jongho. They were cut and bleeding. Your heart shattered, seeing the young boys cut and tore.

"What happened?" Hongjoong roared, jumping to his feet. You felt the whole house shake under your feet, but you were already at the boys, tending to them. You ran your hand over their raw skin.

"Heal," you whispered, placing your hand on their chests'. You felt a warm buzz forming at the joint of your wing that attached them to your back that traveled through your back and down your arms. You closed your eyes, concentrating your power on healing them.

"San," your head snapped up, and you felt the warmth turn cold, "They took San," you heard the words leave Shownu's lips. You fell. Your knees caught you as you fell to the ground. You felt hands wrap around your waist pulling you back up and energy shoot through you. You left like you were being electrocuted. Shownu pulled you up from the floor. "They took San and I.M," you could feel him quiver as he hoisted your body weight.

You pulled your feet under you, finally regaining your mind. "Who?" Hongjoong protested.

"The others," Shownu said; he stood tall with his chest out, "our father... Bangtan," 

"How did this happen?" Mingi said, stepping forward.

You heard a small voice from behind you, "We were all playing by the lake," you turned to see Wooyoung propping himself on a wall, "Me, San, Jongho, and I.M,"

You felt a sudden burst of anger shoot through you, "Stay away from the lake," You shouted. Your voice wasn't yours. The voice was a venomous growl that came from the pits of Hell itself. You covered your mouth. Everyone looked at you. Shownu grabbed your shoulder, pulling you into him, "Continue," he said to Wooyoung.

"San heard them first. It was Taehyung. I.M tried to fight him because he thought because he was a wolf he could beat him, but them wolves came out of the forest with him. Then Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok."

"That is when we showed up," Shownu said. You could feel his words vibrate through his chest. You could also feel Yunho's eyes on you, but you couldn't move. Something in you wanted to stay with Shownu. To be attached to Shownu. Something in you liked his arm around your back. The sharp energy that had flowed between the two of you had seemed to level out and now flowed with a sweet wave-like rhythm. 

"I could smell them," Wonho said.

"We got there right in time," Shownu lowered his head, "We fought our hardest, but they were hurt bad, and before I could get to them, I saw them grab San and I.M and take them away."

"Do you know where they could be?" Hongjoong said.

"Anywhere," Shownu said, shanking his head, but you got a sinking feeling in your stomach.

"I think I know where they are," you said. Everyone turned to look at you again. You looked down at the floor. You could see it in front of you again. The chains on the floor. The bloodstains and claw marks that ran through the painted concrete. A tear dripped from your cheek and landed onto the wooden floor with a loud bang. "The blue room," you whispered.

You felt two arms come around you as you were pulled from the only energy source that made you feel alive. Yunho pulled you away from Shownu and into his arms. You buried your face into his neck, wrapping your arms around him and your wings followed suit and did the same. "I can't do this," you whispered. I felt so weak. All walls came crashing down around you.

San was gone. Jooheon was gone. Jungkook was gone. You had to kill Shownu and Yunho. You had to fight a practical war. You were so weak. You were just one person. You were just one small girl. You were too small. You can't do this. This is the end.

***

So Hey guys, how is everyone doing. I hope you are doing amazing, so as a multi stan, it is my job to share talent when I find it with the masses. I have been following this group for a few months now, and today they finally DEBUTED!!!

 I am so proud of them. They are truly amazing. Like the last time I had a feeling like this with a group was when I discovered ATEEZ sooooooooo if that says anything.

 They are called MCND (Music Creates New Dreams) and they are 5 super talented young men that deserve some love so I am going to drop their debut song and their pre-debut song below.

 If you could please give them a watch and listen, I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. LIKE I SWEAR ON MY LIFE. I SWEAR ON THIS FANFIC!

(Debut song: already has 150k views... that is saying something since it came out less than 12 hours ago.)

(Pre-debut song: this is the song that made me stan this group ever since the first time I heard it)