Walls

You slept well that next day; you awoke around 10 p.m. to the smell of something cooking. Jungkook was no longer in the bed. Last night, he didn't even attempt to get handsie which was a nice change.

You climbed out of the bed rubbing the sleepiness from your eyes. You could hear Jin's windshield wiper laugh from the kitchen. It made you smile. You entered the kitchen being greeted by a laughing Jin and Jimin. You missed Jimin. Jungkook hadn't let you see him for what seemed like forever.

"Good morning, or should I say good evening." you smiled to the men. Jin greeted you with another hardy laugh and Jimin pulled out a bar stool next to him. You sat on it, "You didn't visit me yesterday." Jimin said flashing you his signature smile.

"Jungkook wouldn't let me out of his sight, or I would have." you joked poking his cheek playfully.

"Speaking of Kookie, where is he?" Jin said looking around the living room and kitchen, "He is supposed to be watching you."

"I actually don't know. The bed was empty when I woke up." You shrugged your shoulders.

"Oh well, how do pancakes sound?" Jin asked you.

"That sounds absolutely wonderful." Your stomach jumped for joy releasing a happy rumble. Both Jimin and Jin laughed at your stomachs joy.

"So what is the plan for today?" Jimin said ruffling your hair.

"A shower" you laughed.

"Good, you stink." came Taehyung's harsh voice from around the corner as he walked into the kitchen. He instantly ruined the mood.

"I guess, I will go then." You said getting up from the stool, "I will be right out for those pancakes." you said pointing finger guns towards Jin. He smiled brightly.

"No one cares." Taehyung said from the couch. You shot him a heated look, so did Jimin and Jin.

"What is your problem?" you spat.

He was right there leaning over you. You took a step back not anticipating him to suddenly be in front of you, but he grabbed your wrist not allowing you to move. 

"You are my problem. You and that smell. It constantly smells of malt liquor and pixie stix. You don't know how hard it is to contain your self when something so tasty is so close. You are driving me crazy." his breath hitting you in the face; it had the sharp metal smell to it, "You don't know how hard it is not to rip your jugular out of your throat right now, and use it as a straw." He kicked his lips looking deep into your eyes.

"Now, I know what you desire." He whispered in your ear his lips lightly touching it with his warm breath tickling your neck.

He released your hand causing you to stumble backwards into something hard, but it wasn't a wall. Your face was covered in fear as you looked to see what was behind you. You were now face to face with a chest, but not just anyone's, Jungkook's. He was shaking with anger. His eyes planted on Taehyung.

You glanced over at Jimin and Jin, and both their faces where painted with fear and anticipation of what was to happen next. One second, Taehyung was there, but then he was gone. Then so was Jungkook. You felt the walls fall around you as tears broke free from your eyes. You fell to your knees like the mental walls that smashed to the ground. You had never feared something so much in your life.

You felt arms wrap around you as you cried and screamed into your hands. The arms rocking you, but you couldn't stop your mind from screaming or the tears from flowing. You pulled at your hair; drool falling from your lips. 

"Shhhh. Shhhh" Jimin softly cooed in your ear, "It's okay. Be strong. Be strong."

You couldn't hear him though. Images just kept flashing over your eyes. The faces of your family and your past decisions. It all came flooding back. Everything that you pushed behind a wall. Caved in on top of you swallowing you whole. You never feared death more in that moment than ever before. Taehyung broke you. He broke the last sane piece of you.

You felt your body become weightless as Jimin carried your withering screaming body in his arms. He placed you on his bed wrapping his arm around you, "Shhhhh. It's okay. It's okay." You started gasping for air not being being able to fill your lungs. You start coughing uncontrollably.

Through your blurred vision you could see three figures enter the room; you could tell who they were by their shapes: Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok.

"What happened?" yelled Namjoon over your hysterical fit.

"Taehyung" Jimin growled. You never heard him growl like this before. You could feel the hatred of the word seeping from his lips. The three figures run from the doorway down into the hall.

Jimin held you close pressing his chest against your back hugging you tightly. 

"It's all okay now. No one can hurt you. No one." You felt his lips press softly against your ear. You body begins to calm at his words. Your screaming stops and your tears start to slow down, but your breathing is still rough and raged.

"It's okay." he said kissing the skin behind your ear. Your eyes grew heavy. Your breathing slowed as exhaustion took over your body. Jimin's chest rising against your back slowly rocking you to sleep. Until you are consumed by the black.