Poison

***

Hong Joong's POV

***

"Get them to the cars," you said ushering the wolves that carried Yunho and y/n's bodies. They were both unconscious. Shownu and Jooheon brought them to your door just minutes ago. Your head was spinning. This was getting too big for you. You know how to take care of things. You were a businessman, but this was too big.

"What are you going to do with them?" Jooheon said approaching you.

"I will be taking them to Hitman. He will know what is going on," you said putting your hand on the young wolf's shoulder.

"Who is Hitman?" the wolf asked.

"He is a seer. He can see the future. He is all-knowing." you explained simply walking over to the large black vehicle. Yeosang was already in the driver seat.

"Can I go with you?" Shownu said shutting the back door where the two bodies lied. You thought hard for a second, "Yeosang, I will be driving. Your services are not needed." Yeosang exited the car, and you jumped into the driver's seat. You looked over at the two wolves that had followed you to the car. "Get in."

Shownu joined you in the front seat while Jooheon sat aside the sleeping vampires.

"Thank you, Hong Joong."

"Not a problem, Shownu. I have a feeling that you are apart of this now, so I think it is best if you join us," you said to the alpha.

"What do you mean?" Shownu asked as you pulled out of the gate and onto the main street. 

"I have been thinking," you started, "She mentioned that she needs Jungkook to transition. She has barely mentioned him since the bite, but now she needs him right when she is about to change. Think about it. I think she needs her mates. She didn't have a dream about you or Yunho. She had a dream about Jungkook because he has disappeared; he isn't here like the two of you. I think she needs her mates to transition." you finished.

"Awww," the alpha leaned back in the passenger seat.

"So you think that she needs mates to help her transition?" Jooheon asked from the back seat.

"Now that I think about it," you brought your hand up to your chin, "She didn't start weakening until she met you." you pointed at Shownu. "Her last mate," you whispered under your breath.

***

"Just stay behind me and don't say anything. I will take care of this." you got out of the car and entered the run down-home. The same old woman who always stood behind the desk sat in her designated position when you entered.

"He is in his room." she pointed over her shoulder.

"Thank you." you bowed as you walked past the desk with the wolves following you with Yunho and Y/n draped over their shoulders. You made your way into the black room, showing the wolves to the couch.

"Leave them on the floor." you heard the seer's hoarse voice. Shownu and Jooheon lied the bodies on the ground. 

"Hitman, we have some questions." you asked the still darkness, "Why does she need Jungkook?"

You heard a rough laugh, "So you know?"

"She told us that she had a dream." you started, "She needs him to transition."

"Your little bird is ready to fly," Hitman said, "but she still needs her feet on the ground. She needs anchors a bonded mate, a natural mate of a coven, a natural mate of a pack, and a mate of the soul. She needs her anchors to keep her on the ground."