Ride

"What do you think you were doing?" Yunho paced at the foot of the bed. You were already tucked under the covers ready to sleep, but Yunho was not in the mood. "You were in the middle of wolf territory. Why do something so dumb?"

You crossed your arms over your chest and rolled your eyes, "I didn't know. I didn't go there on purpose." you said to the tall man.

"Couldn't you smell them?" he said waving his arms dramatically.

"I was sort of distracted with my thoughts." you scoffed

"Well, your thoughts could have gotten you killed." he huffed.

"I'm sorry, Yunho. I'm sorry that I could have died. I'm sorry that I made you mad. I am sorry that you don't know how to control your jealousy. I am so so so sorry that I don't follow your every command. I am sorry that I am not perfect. Now, drop it. I have apologized. I want to go to bed." you blurted out. You didn't want to argue anymore. You were done. Yunho didn't say anything; he just stared at you in shock.

You finally lied down and buried yourself in the blanket, "Turn the light off." He marched to the door turning off the light before leaving the room completely.

You sighed turning to the huge windows. It was like the first night. No one by your side as you stared out the giant windows of the penthouse. Except this time, you weren't sad. You were calm. You didn't miss the absence of another body. Time to be fearless.

You stared out at the stars, at the trees, and at the outside world. The stars. How you used to stare into the sky at night. Jungkook showed you the stars. That was before everything happened. That was before he killed you.

Something near the bottom of the window caught your eye. You saw a small movement at the base of the tree line outside your window. Then you saw him step out of the trees. He had bright yellow eyes. He look up at you from the ground. Even though he was a good distance away, you knew who it was.

He nodded to you. You got out of the bed and approached the glass. He waved for you to join him. 

You opened your bedroom door quietly trying to not wake the others in the house. You tip toed your way down the stairs and to the door. You looked around before slipping out the front door. You returned to where you saw the man.

You sniffed the air searching for his scent. You turned toward the woods. You saw his glowing eyes and approached them.

"What are you doing here?" you said finding the man leaning against a tree.

"We didn't get to finish our talk." he smiled, "We sadly got interrupted."

"You know if they find you; they will kill you." you said leaning against another tree.

"If they kill me, then they will have the whole pack on their asses." he chuckled.

"I won't let them. I can hold them back." you gave him a wink.

"Let's go somewhere where we can talk in safety." Shownu paused, "You want to go for a ride?"

"Ride?" you asked cocking your head.

"Yeah, trust me." he gave you a toothy smile. His grin started to change. His body started jerking and bending at weird angles. The image was horrifying, but your eyes were stuck on his morphing body. 

A pure black wolf stood in front of you. His shoulders reached your chest; he was so tall. The wolf had glowing yellow eyes that could pierce the soul. The wolf approached you lowering his head. You pet the area between his ears. This was a cool moment.

He turned to his side kneeling down giving you access to his back, "Ride?" you asked pointing to his back. The large wolf nodded it's head. You hesitantly crawled up his back. You leaned down pressing your chest to his back and wrapping your arms around his thick neck. His fur tickled your cheek as you lied it between his shoulders.