"What's up ice princess" gray was wearing a gold suit and Juvia was wearing a all long black dress with gold at the top and the bottom. Lucy and Levy went to go hug Juvia. "I missed you guys" Juvia's hair was straight.

"We missed you too" gray went to go dap up Natsu and Gajeel. After, everyone went downstairs to the living room. "Flamebrain, what time is it?" Gray asked. "8:50, what's up guys" Jellal walked in with Laxus, Mira, Erza, Wendy, and Romeo.

"Hey!" They all walked up to them giving each other hugs while the boys just dapped each other up again. "What is it with you guys and dapping" Mira laughed.

"Well Mira, we all hate each other's guts but we are brothers, there's no explanation to why we only dap, but we just do that" Natsu smirked and we all laughed. "But, we also can dap each other and then hug, if that answers your question" Laxus grabbed her hand and kissed it.

The girls awed and squealed while Mira just stood there with a tomato face. Everyone laughed again. "Well, everyone let's go, the ball is beginning" Natsu moves his hand towards the hallway. "Wait Natsu everyone isn't here yet" Lucy said.

Natsu just smirked. "Yes they are...you can open em up now!" The servants all dressed up opened the doors and bowed as tons of people black and gold on walked in. "They are here!" Lucy smiled. "Told ya" he smirked. Everyone went to the hallway while talking and chatting.

Everyone made way for Natsu, Lucy and the others to walk through. When they were in front of the doors, Natsu clapped his hands twice loudly and the ballroom doors opened. Lucy stood there wide in shock at how magnificent the ballroom looked.

"Wow

"Wow..." Natsu looked at her and grinned. He grabbed her hand and walked in with her as so as everyone else. Music started playing and everyone got on the dance floor dancing to the music. Others were sitting down on the sides and talking while eating or drinking.

"Wanna dance" Lucy looked at Natsu and smiled at him. "With pleasure" they entered the dance floor and danced hand in hand. There movement were classical and beautiful. The flow of the dress and hair connected with the movements of the salmon haired demons movements.

"Luce" Natsu says. "Yes?" Natsu brought her close making her gasp quietly. "Stay with me forever" he whispered in her ear. "Natsu people think that I am your cousin, I will always stay with you forever and on, but it hurts to hear people say that" She looked down.

They stopped dancing while others continued their movements. Natsu left leaving lucy on the floor.  After a minute he came back with a wine glass and a fork. Three dings came from the glass as everyone  caught his attention.