𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

↞ ♫ ↠

third person pov

eight months later...

"Push baby, you've got this. One last push." Jack was holding Allie's hand as Allie was fighting to give birth to the child. She was sweaty, huffing and exhausted at this point.

"And the baby is out!" the nurse announced quickly taking the baby to be washed of the blood and be swaddled.

Allie was now crying tears of pain but as soon as the nurse came back and handed her the beautiful baby girl she had just given birth to, they turned to tears of joy.

"What are you two gonna name her?" the nurse asked, ready to write it down.

At the same time, both Jack and Allie announced the little girl's name, "Lavender May Avery."

The nurse nodded and worked on the birth certificate while Jack and Allie and their families gushed over the baby girl. 

"You wanna hold her?" Allie looked at jack who was also crying tears of happiness.

He nodded and held his arms out and Allie gently passed him the baby. Jack couldn't help but smile at how beautiful and precious the newborn was. Lavender grabbed hold of his finger and started babbling non-existent sentences staying happy in her dad's arms.

Soon after everyone had held the baby and it was just Jack and Allie left in the hospital room with Lav. 

"So, I know we haven't exactly reached one year yet..and we're still early on but I feel the need to do this now that our child is born." Jack slowly sank to one knee and held Allie's hand in his. "Allie Baker, will you marry me and do the honor of becoming my wife and having to deal with my pain in the ass for the rest of my life?"

Allie nodded quickly, crying all over again and hugged him tightly after Jack had slid the ring on her finger. "Yes. A million times yes." 

And in that moment, the Avery family had just started their family adventure. 

.The End.

↞ ♫ ↠

a/n:
the end bbys :)