𝟚𝟞

↞ ♫ ↠

daniels pov

I heard screaming from inside the bathroom. That can either mean good or bad...but with the way Allie came out with tears streaming down her face and hyperventilating I was guessing that scream was bad. Her eyes were puffy as she shakily held the test in her hands.

"So...what do we have?"

"I-It's positive.." she stuttered and just stood there staring at it.

I frowned, Allie was just becoming happier without Jack and brightening up and now this had happened. Babies are great and adorable and cute and I can't wait to have one of my own. But in this situation..it came at the wrong time. I gave her a hug and rubbed her back trying to get her to calm down. "Sh, it's gonna be ok. You are strong and you've got this."

She couldn't even talk she was worked up so bad. I felt her shake in my arms, I wanted to cry for her. But I stayed strong instead to be that extra shoulder to cry on. It took a few minutes to calm her down and Bryn and I walked back to my dressing room so she could lay down because she had claimed she had become nauseous. Once we laid her down and got her situated, I went on a hunt for Jack. He needs to get his shit together because I'm not gonna let Allie raise this baby alone. I go to Jack's dressing room and don't even hesitate to walk in.

He was sitting on a chair facetiming Gabbie. "End the call. Now."

"Bro, no. Back off and leave me alone." Jack rolled his eyes and went back to talking to Gabbie.

"Now, Jack!" I had no patience for him today.

He shoots me a glare then hangs up and looks at me, "What the hell do you want?"

"First of all, you're making a really big mistake. And you know you are. Gabbie is a toxic bitch. You need to drop her."

"Why isn't Allie talking to me about this-"

"Because you fucking broke her Jack! She has never cried and you went and made her cry. For days Jack. You know exactly what it's like to be cheated on and yet you went and did it to Allie. That's not fucking fair."

He stayed silent and looks down.

"Allie is pregnant with your kid." I cross my arms waiting for a reaction.

"What? You're joking. Don't be pulling a fucking Gabbie and say that just so that I take her back."

"I'm not joking. We just found out a few minutes ago. I have the test right here." I slap it on the desk in front of him.

He examines it and looks at me then at the test with wide eyes, "I'm gonna be a dad?"

"Yeah, you are. Which means you need to get your shit together. Cut off Gabbie. She's using you and it's really clear. Apologize to Allie. And then work your way back to win her trust. You are getting one more chance Jack. She's miserable now. She doesn't want a kid, but boy are you lucky she doesn't believe in abortion. With her being eighteen it's gonna be rough for her. She needs you by her side through this. It's bad enough you weren't there for the first month of it, now you gotta be there for the rest. So I suggest you start fixing things."

Jack stays staring at the test. I let him comprehend everything in his head and gave him a second to breathe.

"I know you don't love Gabbie, Jack. You love Allie. You told me yourself as you held her in your arms while she was fast asleep. You need to prove to her you aren't gonna back out on this. That you're gonna stay loyal and be supportive no matter what."

He nods and looks at Gabbie's contact. "I know Gabbie is toxic...and I know she isn't the best girl out there. But she makes me feel safe Daniel.."

"No. She doesn't. She's giving you that old attention you're used to but Allie gives you so much more."

"She says she won't cheat on me again." I don't understand why this is such a hard decision.

"Jack she already did. It's all over Instagram and Twitter. She's never gonna change for you. She wants you for your money and fame and that's it. She won't ever have a child with you. Or say the words 'I do.' I bet you more than anything she's already planning her breakup process with you right now."

Jack looks back at Gabbie's contact then at me. "You're right."

"I know. Now start fixing things. Now. Allie is in my dressing room sleeping when you're ready to talk to her. And make it quick and be sure to flatter her because I know she isn't gonna be easy to win back."

"I know. I already know what I'm gonna do." I watch him call Gabbie back and end things right there. It was a lot of fake crying and begging but Jack pulled through just like he said he would.

"Now go and get her some chocolate. Those pregnancy hormones are bad and if I hear her say she wants chocolate one more time, I'm gonna turn her into a chocolate bar."

Jack smiles softly and nods, "I'll get her her favorite kinds."

"Good. I'll see you in the dressing room then."

He waves bye to me and grabs his wallet and walks out while I walk back to my dressing room. He better not fuck his last chance up.

↞ ♫ ↠

a/n:
welp, idk
what to say