𝟘𝟙

↞ ♫ ↠

allies pov

The sun is already streaming through my small window, meaning I have to get up, and I'm not liking that. I roll over and cover my head with the sheets hoping I still have a good thirty minutes before I actually have to get out of bed and start moving. And then my phone goes off. I reach around on my nightstand, trying to find the beeping device that I swear is getting louder by the second. Finally finding it, I pull it under the sheets and look at the screen, it was Bryn.

"Hello?" I answer groggily.

"Good morning sunshine, ready for our first day at Juilliard?" she chirped. I swear to god she's a morning person although she denies it.

"No, I'm not. It's only 7:50 AM and I'd like to get my full six hours of sleep in within the next 20 minutes." I sit up slowly knowing what's coming next.

"But I'm outside your dorm and I wanted to get breakfast together!" there it is. 

"Alright, alright. I'm getting up give me ten minutes." I hang up the phone on her, which she's used to by now. Being best friends for eight years also means she knows damn well I'm going to take longer than ten minutes so she might as well find another way to get into my dorm room.

Hurriedly I strip of the shorts and the t-shirt I was in before and take a quick shower, then back out to quickly brush my hair out and at least apply a small amount of mascara. While finishing up brushing my teeth I hear my phone ring again.

"Hurry up! It's already 8 o'clock and class starts in 45 minutes."

I spit out the remaining tooth paste and then answer her, "Yes 45 minutes. That's plenty of time to walk across the street to the cafe to grab some coffee and and a breakfast wrap and then walk to class. Take a goddamn chill pill Bryn." I finally walk out of my bathroom, still wrapped in a towel, and head to my itty bitty closet to find something comfortable.

"Ugh, fine. I'm giving you five minutes and then I'm busting down this door."

"Ok good luck with that." I smile at my not-so-smart remark.

"I mean it. 5 MIN-"

Hanging up on her, I finally grab some black leggings and a cropped baby blue t-shirt and throw it on. Then slip on some white Vans. Walking towards the front door I grab my dance bag I threw together the night before and my wallet then unlock the door to see a huffing Bryn.

"About time, I'm like starving to death out here."

"You'll be just fine, come on cranky." I pat her on the head, something she hates.

"I'm cranky?" she questions while swatting at my hand, "You're the one who refused to get out of bed."

"Alright good point." I put my hand down and we both start walking down the stairs.

Once reaching the bottom of the dorm building we walk across the street to the small cafe and Bryn takes a seat while I go up to the counter to order. When I get back to the table, she's grinning down at her phone.

"What has you smiling so wide?" I pass her her latte and wrap while I take a sip of my iced coffee.

"Why Don't We is going on tour!" she shoves her phone into my face to show me the tour poster they had posted.

"Oh lord," I mumble. This girl never shuts up about this band I swear. And don't get her started on Jonah Marais, she'll talk your ear off. Literally.

"OMG ADDIE!" she starts shaking the phone violently.

"Omg what?" I attempt to stop her from shaking the phone before she violently shakes it out the window. 

"THEY'RE COMING TO NE-" I cover her mouth with my hand to avoid too much attention on us.

"Ok, try that again, but with your inside voice." I whisper noticing the stares we're getting from other people. 

"They. Are. Coming. To. New. York."  she spits out.

"When?" I calmly talk her down.

"April 5th, three days after Daniel's birth-"

"Ok well you figure out the finances and we'll go." I smile softly.

"But you hate listening to them."

"Yeah but I'll suck it up for my best friend, plus I don't want you going to a concert alone. Especially in New York." 

"Really?" she gets excited and squeezes my hands.

"Yes, really. Now hurry up because we have like ten minutes to get to class." We hurriedly grabbed our things and sped walked out the door and down the street. "Ready to get our asses kicked?"

"Nope." Her and I laugh, then walk inside.

 ↞ ♫ ↠

a/n:
short but also
intro type chapter
to the characters
 and relationships.
hope you enjoyed :)
don't forget to vote
and comment so ik
someone enjoys it.