𝟙𝟠

↞♫↠

allies pov

Jack helped me out of the car and we walked inside my apartment. I desperately needed a shower and he probably did too. I walked in and threw my stuff beside the door and fanned myself with my hands trying to cool off still.

"Hot?" Jack questioned taking his shirt off and grabbing an extra pair of joggers he had out of his bag.

I nod and lay on the tile floor which thankfully was a lot cooler. "I think I'm gonna go shower,"

"You go do that, princess." he walks to my guest bathroom and starts his own shower.

I blush for about the fiftieth time today. He called me 'princess.' That's so fucking adorable. I wonder if he'll stay over and watch Disney movies with me. Or Marvel movies. You can never go wrong with Captain America or Spider-Man. I eventually get up and drag my feet into my bathroom and shower relaxing my muscles and making sure to get rid of all the sweat and stench from my body. Afterwards I get out and wash my face and braid my hair into two to get it out of my face and throw on a hoodie and leggings. I walk back out into the living room to see Jack cooking something in the kitchen.

"Hungry for some food?" he chuckles and turns back to the stove.

I nod and walk into the kitchen watching him. He was making some sort of steak dish but it looked really fucking good. "By the way, do you wanna stay and watch movies with me?"

"I would love to," he smiles and I smile back then he finishes up what he was cooking and puts it on two plates.

"That looks really fucking good..." I was basically drooling over how good the food looks. What if he's a secretly famous chef?

"Thanks," he chuckles a bit and puts the food on the table and I follow him desperately. He sits down at one plate while I sit at the other.

"Thanks for cooking by the way I'm starving," I give him a smile then start eating like I haven't tasted food my whole life. Holy shit this was delicious. It made me want to moan just from the taste, which of course I did not because we're not about to scare him away.

"Is it good?" Jack chuckles and I look at him and nod. "I'm glad you like it," he takes a bit of his own and him and I both eat in silence for a bit until we're both finished, full and happy.

"I'll do the dishes," I volunteer and get up taking his plate and load the dishwasher then start it. I start wiping the counters off quickly until I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind me. I have never felt so many butterflies in my stomach in my life. "Well hey there."

He smiles and kisses my cheek gently and my face involuntarily turned a bright shade of red. He chuckles then lets go of my waist almost making me want to pout, which I didn't. "I'm gonna make some popcorn," he searches around in my pantry for some popcorn then takes it out and puts it in the microwave. I sit on the counter and swing my legs waiting for it to be done.

He pulls it out and lets it cool down then spreads my legs a bit and stands between them, resting his hands on my thighs. "Hey noodles."

"Hey," he chuckles and rubs my thighs gently.

Holy shit this was a turn on...am I virgin and in college? Yes. Am I ashamed? Not at all.

He pulls me closer to the edge of the counter and I squeal a bit. He moves his hands higher up my thigh rubbing them slowly and smoothly, watching his own hands. "Jack..."

"Hm?" he doesnt look up from his hands.

"What're you doing?"

"Nothing," he moves his hands and looks up at me.

Shit that's not what I wanted him to do. I look at him, then feel one of his hands back on my waist and one on my cheek. He started to lean in and I closed the gap kissing him. I moved both of my hands to cup his face and start to deepen it which he does the same. He slowly tries to slide his tongue in, but I press my lips together to tease him a bit. His hands trailed to my ass and squeezed it making me let out a small gasp which he used as an oppurtunity to slide his tongue in and explore my mouth. After a bit he started to swirl his tongue around mine...and then the door opened.

↞♫↠

a/n:
hehe cliffhanger