𝟙𝟙

↞♫↠

third person pov

Allie felt someone lightly shaking her and softly squeezing her hand.

"Allie, Allie, Allie..."

She flutters her eyes open to see Jack smiling down at her.

"Hey sleepy head, we landed." he grins and then starts packing up his stuff while Allie grabs hers. They walk out together and go to the baggage claim, pushing through paparazzi and screaming fans. Jack grabbed his one small suitcase compared to Allie's two larger ones. As they walked together towards the front Allie sees a sign that has big bold letters that had written "Noodles and Allie."

"Uh Jack, who's noodles?" she questions.

"Oh my god," Jack face palms himself, "It's my nickname because of my hair."

"Huh, I can see it." Allie giggled then kept walking towards the sign with Jack right alongside her, helping lug her other suitcase. 

Once the two reached sight of the other band members, Allie slows down and walks behind Jack. 

"Hey, you ok?" Jack looks at her concerned.

"Just nervous," she simply states.

"Don't be, they are just a bunch of big oafs." Jack reassured causing Allie to giggle. 

They both reached the band, Allie still lingering behind Jack a little bit. She watched as all the other members took Jack and hugged him or slapped him on the back while she awkwardly stood there.

"Ok guys, meet our new choreographer, Allie Baker." Jack motions his hands towards Allie as the other boys examined her in awe.

"She's literally ten times prettier in person," Daniel acknowledged walking up to Allie and grabbing her hand gently and placing a kiss on top, "M'lady."

Allie giggled and Jack slightly glared at Daniel, trying to not gain anyone's attention.

"I'm Daniel Seavey," he opened his arms for a hug just being that type of person and Allie hesitantly stepped forward and hugged him back.

"So you're the one whose brother blew up my Instagram" Allie says after stepping back.

"Yeah he has a habit of doing that," Daniel rubs the back of his neck before being pushed aside by Jonah.

"Jonah Marais, the mature and oldest of the group," he holds out a hand and Allie shakes it and nods.

"Yeah I know who you are, my best friend loves you," Allie responds smiling.

"Well I would love to meet her," he gives a grin before another brunette peeks out from behind Jonah.

"Yeah he's quite the sex object," he whispers.

Jonah glares down at the other boy and then walks away smiling while Allie giggles.

"Zach Herron," the brunette says while wrapping an arm around Allie's shoulder, "How about you and me at Panera for a lunch date?"

"Hey! That was my line!" Daniel yells from the table he was sitting down at.

"Alright you two knuckleheads shut up it's my turn," A blonde walks up from behind Zach and opens his arms for a hug just like Daniel, "I'm Corbyn Besson it's nice to meet you, Allie."

"He's obsessed with space," Zach whispers from behind.

"Shut up, highschool dropout," Corbyn grins, "I can't wait to work with you, Allie."

"You've got a whole girlfriend Corbyn," Zach mutters, "Stop flirting."

"Uh, excuse me? I thought the plan was to make her feel welcome so we don't scare her away like the last one?" Corbyn turned around and knocked Zach upside the head, all the while Allie was laughing at the boys.

"Alright, all of you be quiet, let's get Allie's and I's stuff in the van so Allie can rest up and unpack." Jack scolded then grabbed his suitcase and then started to speed walk out the entrance. The rest of the group followed all while questioning Allie about her personal life and such.

"I call the seat next to Allie!" Daniel shouts after shoving one of the suitcases into the back of the van.

Jack groans and sits next to Zach in the second row while Corbyn and Jonah are up front, Jonah driving and then Allie and Daniel in the back.

"So what's your favorite food?" Daniel starts asking more questions.

"I love watermelon," Allie replies and Daniel's face lights up.

"No way! That's mine too!"

Jack groans in the seat in front of Daniel and Jonah gives him a questioning look. Jack just shakes his head and tries to ignore the two in the back seat.

"I also love apple juice," Daniel continues.

"Oh my gosh me too!" Allie smiles. 

"Here let me give you my number so we can talk more and stuff when you're not with us." Daniel takes Allie's phone and puts in his number.

"We often call him giraffe by the way," Zach pipes up from the seat in front of her.

"That's perfect I'll put that as your name in my phone," Allie laughs typing in the name.

"You know what? Why don't we all give you our numbers so we can contact you or you can contact us when you need?" Jack speaks up harshly.

"Yeah, that's a great idea," Allie says passing her phone around so that everyone can put in their number, with the exception of Corbyn putting in Jonah's for him since he was driving. Afterwards Allie figures out nicknames for everyone, and then her and Daniel continue talking until they pull up to the apartment beside the boy's house.

"We have arrived at our destination," Jonah announces.

↞♫↠

a/n
here's some hot
tea to quench
your thirst