𝟙𝟞

↞♫↠

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

The boys finally got back from their meeting and Jack got out and knocked on Allie's door who opened it almost immediately. 

Jack chuckles, "Someone's ready."

"I'm excited," Allie smiles and bounces on the balls of her feet. 

"Then let's go," he laughs lightly and walks to the van.

Daniel pops his head out the window and waves, "Hey Allie!"

Allie giggles and waves back then crawls into the van and sits next to him. "Hey giraffe."

"Heyyy that's not nice," he chuckles and hugs her lightly, "how was your date with Jack?" he wiggles his eyebrows and smirks.

"It wasn't a date Dani, but it went really well," she responds smiling softly, then whispers, "apparently i was clingy and Jack ended up sleeping in my bed."

Jack smiles softly listening to her tell Daniel about their night. "I'm glad I made it worth it," he says and looks at Allie.

Allie blushes lightly and smiles, "I had a lot of fun, and those pancakes were fucking delicious."

He laughs a bit and goes back to his phone. Jonah eventually announced they were at the studio and everyone piled out and headed inside. Allie set her dance stuff down and got changed into her Adidas rather than the slides and fuzzy socks she had on. 

"Hm fuzzy socks and Adidas huh?" Jack teased playfully.

"Shut up," she giggled a bit and started stretching.

Jack watched and tried copying what she was doing. Then he slowly trailed his eyes down her chest and to her butt.

"Hey Jack, my eyes are up here," Allie smirks a little looking at him.

"Oh right sorry I was just looking at your outfit," he blushes and stands up quickly. 

Allie smiles a bit then calls the boys together and starts working on routines one by one. Doing slow walk throughs of the dances were a lot harder with dysfunctional grown men. She walked around working on small techniques here and there. After about two hours of straight dancing they took a water break. Jack grabbed his water bottle and wiped his face with the bottom of his shirt and Allie snuck a look which eventually turned into a stare session with his abs. 

"Allie...my eyes are up here," Jack smirked slightly mocking her.

Allie blushed deeply and looked back up at his face slowly. Jack looked around making sure none of the boys were in the room then walked towards Allie slowly making her back up against the wall.

Jack placed a hand on each side of her head, making her cornered against the wall, "Did you at least enjoy the view?"

Allie nods slowly turning a deeper shade by the second. She looked up into his eyes trying to keep her eyes away from his abs. 

"I'm glad," he chuckles then trails his eyes down to her lips then flutters them back to her eyes. 

Allie watches his eyes then whispers, "Do it.."

Jack smiles then leans in and connects their lips. He pulled his hands down from beside her head and moved them to her waist while Allie kissed back and moved hers to around his neck. Jack slowly started to deepen the kiss then pulled away at the sounds of footsteps.

"Jon brought us smoothies!" Zach yells running in not paying attention to the position that Allie and Jack were in, which they quickly pulled away after watching him stumble in the door. 

Jonah walks in and hands Jack and Allie their smoothies and goes back to his spot while the rest of the boys did the same with walking in and getting in their spots. Allie looks at Jack then goes to her spot in front of the mirror, "You boys ready to put more stuff together?"

They all nod and for the rest of rehearsal all Allie could do was watch Jack through the mirror and cast quick glances at his now shirtless torso. Jack noticed most of the time and would give her small smirks or winks when the other boys were concentrated on other things. Eventually rehearsal was finished and everyone was tired of redoing the same damn song six times. 

"Time to go home!" Zach yelled and fell on the floor, "Who knew dancing was so tiring?"

Allie laughed lightly, "You'll get used to it and just remember you have to sing and dance at the same time as well."

"Yeah yeah I know." Zach got up and gathered his stuff along with the rest of the boys and walked out except for Jack who stayed behind after packing his stuff. 

"Mind if I stay?" he sat in front of the mirror and drank some water.

"Not at all, I'm just gonna work on some of my own technique," Allie smiles at him which he returns, then starts her own session with Jack watching her. 

↞♫↠

a/n:
i havent
updated in 20 days.
merry chrysler :)