𝟘𝟝

↞ ♫ ↠

allies pov

I was anxious for the rest of the night, and it only continued onto the next day. All night I spent tossing and turning wondering what the hell the band wanted to discuss formally. I didn't believe it was bad, but it just left me on edge wanting to know what it was. Not to mention wondering how Bryn would react, being mad or upset that I was getting an offer from her favorite band but not her. I was hoping for the best, I really was but I couldn't help but be nervous. 

Knock knock knock.

I sat upright and before I could get my feet on the hardwood floor, Bryn bursted into my room with a grin on her face. "Ready for day two?"

"Not really," I groaned and then rolled back over.

"Allie, get up." she shoved my shoulder lightly, "Come on, I already let you sleep overtime and you need to eat before dance today."

"Ok, ok fine I'm getting up." I drag my feet out of bed and walk into the bathroom, quickly brushing out my hair and then brushing my teeth, then walking back out to throw on some clothes and grab my bag for today. 

We walked across to the cafe for the second day in a row, I ordered once again, then brought it over to the table. "So Bryn, I have something to ask you." I say while putting down the orders and the sitting down myself by the same window as yesterday.

"And what would that be?" she asks in between sips of her coffee.

"So I got a DM from Tyler Seavey yesterday-"

"Are you serious?!" she chokes on her coffee and looks at me wide eyed and mouth hanging open.

"Yes, but quiet down please." I say softly through gritted teeth, seeing people glare or stare at us.

"What did he say?" she looks at me with excitement, that was good.

"Well he said he has an offer for me, and I'm supposed to meet him after class today at the coffee shop in Times Square." I say slowly, watching her face for a change of emotion.

"Well are you gonna go?" she bounces in her seat, still full of excitement.

"Yes, but I had to make a deal with him, in order for me to go he had to bring a member from the band and I get to bring you so you can verify it's them."

"REALLY?!" she shrieks and I quickly reach across the table to cover her mouth.

"Yes, so after class today, you need to come to my dorm and we'll shower and get ready then we'll head out, we have to be there by four, so don't be late."

She nods her head my hand still covering her mouth and then I slowly move my hand. "I am legitimately excited but we need to hurry and eat or we're gonna be late for class."

I nodded in agreement and we both shove our food down then quickly walk out coffees and bags in hand, look forward to what awaited us.

- after class -

Bryn and I raced back to my dorm, seeing as class went over time today, it gave us less time to actually get ready. We quickly bumped into each other and ran around my dorm trying to get ready and out as quick as possible. When we were finally organised and done scrambling around we sat down for a second to make sure we had everything. 

"Got your keys Bryn?" I ask her.

"Check."

"Your phone?"

"Check." she yanks it out of her pocket.

"Your wallet."

"Check."

"Then we are ready to go." I say and we both leave my dorm and head down to the Uber waiting for us outside. We climb in and Bryn tells the driver where we're going and such then we sit back and relax for a minute. A wave of anxiety hit me again, and I felt my palms start to sweat. And then I started to think about Bryn's feelings again. Was she really happy for me or was she faking it?

"Hey Bryn?"

"Yeah?" she looks at me with a smile on her face.

"You aren't jealous are you? That like Tyler DMed me and not you? Like are you sure you're ok with this?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" she takes one of my hands and intertwined our fingers to help me relax.

"Well I mean I am getting an offer from YOUR favorite band and I just thought-"

"Allie you're my best friend and I'm happy for you no matter what and I want to see you succeed. Even if it is my favorite band who cares? I don't want anything splitting us up. Nothing. Do you understand?" she gives me a small smile and squeezes my hand.

I nodded my head and give her hand a squeeze back, we sit for the rest of the ride in silence and then we pull up to our destination.

 ↞ ♫ ↠

a/n
vote and comment
for more