𝟙𝟝

↞♫↠

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

The two got to the beach as the last stop. Jack ran to Allie's side and opened her door. 

"Ooo the beach," Allie smiles and gets out.

"Yeah, do you like the beach?" Jack asks her quickly, kind of nervous.

"I haven't been to a beach in forever so yes. I love the beach." she responds still smiling and takes a deep breath. "I especially love the smell."

"Good," he smiles softly and goes to the trunk to grab his guitar then walks back to her and holds her hand. He walks her to a spot he had already set up with a blanket and a few candles.

"Awe..." Allie smiles and sits down on the blanket.

"You like it?"

Allie nods and pulls him down to sit next to her, "What's the guitar for?"

"I was hoping to sing a few songs to you if you don't mind?" he asks nervously.

"I would love that," she smiles and looks at him.

Jack nods and starts strumming the guitar, singing a few of the band's songs. Allie looked out at the waves smiling and hummed along to a few. Jack eventually put the guitar down and pulled her closer to him, "Do you mind if I cuddle you?"

"Not at all," she smiles and leans her head onto his shoulder

He cuddled her and watched the sunset, rubbing her arm a bit. Allie curled up into his side letting her eyes get heavy, and slowly fell asleep against him.

After a little while, Jack noticed she fell asleep and blew the candles out, then lifted her up, careful to not wake her, and walked back to his car. He put her in the passenger seat and buckled her up then quickly ran back to get the stuff and put it in the trunk. Driving home he felt something touching his hand that was laying on the middle console and quickly looked over to see Allie's hand intertwining their fingers. He smiled softly and got to her apartment, separating their hands and carrying her inside carefully. Opening the door he expected to see Daniel, but he was nowhere in sight so Jack brought her into her room and laid her down. 

Allie groaned and clung to him more, "Allie...you're at your apartment..." Jack talked softly and quietly.

She didn't respond and just cuddled into him more wrapping her legs around his waist. Jack laid beside her since she refused to let him leave and held her close moving some hair out of her face. Watching her, he examined her face more, admiring how cute her cheeks were. He gently put a hand on her cheek and rubbed it with his thumb, then watched her smile in her sleep.

"You do some crazy things to me Allie Baker..." he smiled at her then slowly fell asleep with her in his arms.

- next morning -

Jack had already woken up and was laying by Allie playing with her hair. Allie woke up shortly after and stretched not noticing Jack's arms around her, when she rolled back towards him her eyes widened a bit. "Did we..like..you know?"

"Oh my god Allie no." Jack replied quickly. Allie relaxed a bit then noticed hers and his clothes were still on anyways. "You fell asleep at the beach so I brought you back and tried to put you in your bed but you refused to let go of me so I fell asleep trying to get you to let go."

"Oh...sorry..." she looks down a little out of embarrassment. 

"Hey it's ok, your bed is a lot softer than mine," Jack chuckles and lifts her chin back up gently.

Allie smiles and lets a small blush creep onto her face looking back at him.

"You want me to make breakfast or something?" Jack asked.

"Sure, but I'm gonna get ready for the day while you do that." Allie replied smiling a little more. 

Jack nods then gets up and stretches himself, then walks to the kitchen and starts cooking. Allie gets up and closes her door, picking out an outfit for the day, then showering and all that jazz. When she finished she walked into the kitchen to see chocolate chip pancakes on a plate with some whipped cream and a note beside it:

Hey sorry, we had an emergency meeting with our manager because he wanted to talk with us. I should be back soon. If you need anything call Tyler. 
- Jack

Allie smiled and sat down at the table with her phone and the pancakes and ate them, savoring the taste. "Goddamn these are delicious.." she mumbles to herself. She gets a text from Tyler, it was her schedule with all of the rehearsals and stuff. She finishes her food then washes the plate and changes into some dance clothes, which was a sports bra and some leggings, since they started today. Now all she had to do was wait for the boys to come back so they could drive her to the studio, which she did sitting on the couch on her phone. 

↞♫↠

a/n:
sorry for not updating
for a while but here is this
cute lil chapter :)