𝟙𝟛

↞♫↠

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

It was nearing six and Allie was close to being ready. She had a pink and white striped shirt on with some jean shorts and Adidas. Her hair was thrown up into a messy ponytail and her makeup was simple but elegant enough. Daniel had asked her multiple times where she was going and she simply told him that she was going out each time. 

"Why won't you tell me where you're going?" he whined.

"Because I don't know where I'm going," Allie replied while walking around looking for her wallet.

"How do you not know where you're going?"

"Because only the person who's taking me knows."

"And they didn't care to tell you?"

"No, I told them to surprise me."

The doorbell rang and Daniel raced to answer it. 

"Daniel! Get back in here you goof," Allie yelled at him but it was too late. He had already answered the door.

"Oh hey Jack," Daniel smiled as he saw Jack standing outside the door. He wore a simple white button up shirt and some black pants.

"Hey, Allie is still here right?" 

"Yeah, why wouldn't she be?"

"I don't know, can I come in?"

"Let me ask Allie first."

"Let me in the damn door, Seavey," Jack pushed past Daniel and walked into the living room, "Allie?"

"I'm in here," she yelled from her room.

"Are you ready to go?" 

"Yeah, I'm just trying to find my wallet- ow." 

"Are you ok?" Jack raced to her bedroom door and cracked it open.

"Yeah, just hit my head on the desk," Allie laughed nervously then stood up. "I found my wallet though."

Jack gave her a soft smile and then was abruptly pushed to the side by Daniel. 

"Awe are you ok Allie?" Daniel kissed the top of her head playfully while Allie giggled.

"I'm fine Daniel, and I have to get going."

"Ugh, fine be back by nine." Daniel joked.

"Yeah whatever dad." Allie rolled her eyes then walked over to Jack who was glaring at Daniel. "Ready to go?"

"Oh, yeah. Let's go." he smiled lightly then turned and walked out of the room.

"See ya later, Jack."

"Yep," he mumbled and continued to walk towards the front door letting Allie out then shutting it behind him. Then he quickly raced to the car and opened the passenger door for her and let her in. Hurriedly he made his way to the other side.

"So where to first?" Allie questioned anxiously while Jack started to drive.

"It's a surprise," he chuckled a bit.

"Of course," Allie giggled and sat there for a bit while they drove peacefully. It was mostly silent besides the soft music coming from the speakers and Jack humming along. All the traffic was fairly light and the sky was starting to turn bright pinks and yellows. She knew they were there when Jack stopped the car in a grassy spot and parked.

"We have arrived at stop number one," Jack smiled at her.

↞♫↠

a/n:
it's. another. goddamn.
filler. chapter. iM
sOrRy