𝟙𝟟

↞♫↠

allies pov

I was just doing simple technique work. Working on my spins and foot placement. I even decided to fix up some of the boys' choreogrpahy while I was at it. The whole time I noticed Jack giving me this loving stare through the mirror and I had to admit it kept throwing me off. I was never the girl who tried to date all the guys in highschool. Yes, I had like three boyfriends because we sincerely liked each other but it never worked out and the breakups were always mutual which I was ok with. But Jack was different...I didn't know whether I wanted him as just a best friend or if I wanted him to kiss me til my lips go numb. He was obviously very sweet and gentle, and I'll even admit the little scene he performed earlier was sexy as fuck, but he also seems like the type of guy you would go to the skate park with and try to kick his ass. I really don't know what I want anymore.

"Allie." Jack snapped me out of my thoughts and I stumbled out of a turn I was doing. "You've been spinning for like five minutes with a blank face were you possessed by some like dance demon?" he chuckles and stands up.

"No I was uh, thinking. I do that a lot, I start thinking and getting into my thoughts then my body just automatically keeps going. It freaks Bryn out too." I regain my balance and walk over to him all sweaty and sticky. Ew. "What time is it?"

"About 4PM..you wanna head back to your apartment? I can call us an Uber."

I nod and wipe my forehead of the sweat that had collected there. I watch Jack order the Uber and I stand there trying to cool off and drink some water.

"You know, when you were doing those body rolls for our choreography it was quite sexy." Jack smirks a bit and looks at me.

I nod and blush a bit silently cursing myself.

"Not gonna lie though I think I can do it a little better." chuckles and walks over to me and hands me his water bottle, "You've been trying to drink your empty water bottle and don't get me wrong it's funny but you need to stay hydrated."

I laugh nervously and take his and waterfall some water into my mouth. This boy obviosuly has me distracted now.

"I don't know why you're waterfalling that when you literally just kissed me like two hours ago. It's the same spit."

"Alright smartass shut up," I laugh and drink the water normally and end up chugging the bottle.

I watch him smile a bit and put the water bottle down. "Let me help you with those bodyrolls, I'm not a professional but I think you could use a bit of my technique. Plus the Uber wont be here for about twenty minutes so we have time to waste."

I nod a bit and stand in front of the mirror. He demonstrates his and talks while doing it but I don't hear a word he says because like...damn.

"Allie?" Jack looks at me.

"Oh yeah what did you say?" I scratch the back of my head.

He chuckles then repeats what he said, "The motion comes from your hips and your chest not your legs."

I nod and try it and fail miserably. On purpose. Jack chuckles and comes over and stands behind me. He gently rests his hands on my hips, causing my cheeks to turn red, and faces me to the side a bit. Then has me lean back and does the hip motions while holding my hips and guiding them with his.

"Now add chest movement," he shows me still doing the hip motions.

I nod and do as he says and eventually he has let go and I'm doing Jack Avery's signature body roll.

"Look at you go," he chuckles then looks at his phone, "Hey our ride is here."

I nod and grab my stuff, my cheeks still flushed and walk out of the studio. Jack wraps an arm around my waist seeing all the stray men walking around that seem to be eyeing me in my outfit.

He gets close to my ear and whispers, "I should've made you put on my hoodie while walking around out here. I don't want other people looking at what could potentially be mine."

I giggle a bit and nod and walk to our Uber with his arm still wrapped around my waist and glaring at anyone who tried to speak to me. That's what I call boyfriend material. We both get in and start our venture home. The ride being kinda quiet except for the occasional laugh or giggle while we were looking at our phones and finally we pulled up to my apartment.

↞♫↠

a/n:
woohoo i
finally posted