𝟚𝟚

↞♫↠

allies pov

I woke up to an alarm. Jack's arms were wrapped around my waist and his face was laying in the crook of my neck. He is so fucking cute. But today was the day we left for tour. It was 4AM, we have to be on the bus by 6AM and this slack ass wasn't awake.

"Jack," no response. "baby wake up." I tried to pull away but he groaned and pulled me closer and honestly it made me melt inside. "Jack we have two hours to get ready and to get on the tour bus."

"Fuck tour," he mumbled and put his finger over my lips lazily.

I licked his finger and he lifted his head enough to look at me and give me a playful glare.

"Goodmorning sunshine now get off of me. I'd like to shower."

"There's a shower on the tour bus-"

"I don't care I'm showering now. Now get your sticky and sweaty body off of me." Given I was in one of his t-shirts and underwear and he was only wearing sweatpants but I could still feel his sticky chest through the t-shirt.

Jack smirks a bit, "I like it when our bodies are sticky and sweaty together." he starts to leave small little pecks on my neck.

I smile a bit and roll my eyes, "Jack Robert Avery now."

"Ok ok no need for the middle name, but I'm going to join you for that shower." he rolls off of me and I quickly stand up and go into the bathroom and turn the water on and strip myself, pulling my hair out of the messy bun it was in. Jack walked in behind me and stripped himself and hugged my waist from behind. "Beautiful."

"Babe come on get off me," I remove his arms and get in the shower rinsing my hair then watch him get in. He walks over and grabs my shampoo putting some in my hair while washing and massaging my scalp. I close my eyes and relax letting the water run over my body while he did so. He moved his hands and grabbed a washcloth and started washing my body and massaging it. "You know I can wash myself."

"Sh, just relax." he gave a soft smile and continued and I'm not gonna lie it felt amazing. Soon he rinsed me off and I helped him, then turned to wash his hair. He picked me up so I could reach and I lathered his hair in shampoo and washed it making his hair stand up and such like a child. He chuckled a bit and I kept playing with it until he finally put me down and washed his own body, then rinsed himself off. I got out of the shower and dried off and changed into some leggings and his hoodie while he changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt.

We grabbed any last bags then got into the car and drove to Chick-fil-A for breakfast. We ate in the car then drove to the tour bus so we could board and brought our bags on. Jack put them away and since we were the first ones here I took the time to look around and observe everything. I made it to the back room where there was a mini studio and Jack wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me.

"It's a nice bus huh?" I nod and smile as he kisses my cheek. "Let me show you our bunks." He leads me to the bunks, "You want top or bottom?"

"Top," I look at the top one then realize I'm way too short to climb into it. "I might need some help..."

Jack chuckles, "That's okay I'll help you." he helps me into the top bunk and I smile and sit there. "My little princess," he smiles softly and rubs my thighs.

I giggle then hear Daniel climb on, "I'm here!"

"Hi giraffe!"

"Hi fun-sized!" he gives me a hug and I smile. "You have to tell me all about the date."

"I will I promise," I smile a bit.

"Here why dont you two talk and I'll start unpacking ok baby?" Jack asked looking at me.

I nod and he pecks my lips before walking away. The rest of the boys finally got on and arrived, so we started leaving and were actually early, so me and Daniel sat on the couch and talked as we drove away. Eventually Jack came back and picked me up, sat me on his lap and cuddled me a bit while me and Daniel continued our conversation. I told Daniel everything, well excluding the sex. But the whole time Jack listened and smiled while I talked about him.

"So, Jack..." Daniel looked at him.

"Yes?" Jack looked at Daniel.

"If you hurt her I'll kill you. Just saying." He smiled a bit.

"Fair enough," Jack chuckled a bit and kissed my cheek. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"I wanna watch Finidng Nemo," I reply.

Jack nods and turns the TV on and puts on the movie and all three of us sit and watch it, me cuddled into Jack's chest, and eventually I fell asleep.

↞♫↠

a/n:
hehe this
story is about to
get really exciting :)