𝟘𝟞

↞♫↠

jacks pov

Tyler and I had gotten to the coffee shop a bit early, around 3:50 instead of 4. He sat down at a table while I walked over and got us both some coffee to destress from the day. Once I got the coffee I turned around and saw two girls walk in. One of them looked like Allie but the other one was unfamiliar. I sat down next to Tyler handing him his cup and then we sat there and waited, it was about 4 now so we just had to wait. 

It didn't take long for the two girls I saw earlier to walk up to our table, both with a cup of water in their hands.

"You must be Allie Baker." Tyler greeted the girls and they both sat down.

"This is Bryn, my friend I was telling you about that was going to help me verify it was you." The girl that I was assuming was Allie explained and introduced her friend. Bryn seemed to be excited to be here but Allie was definitely more quiet and nervous.

"Right, and this is Jack." Tyler motions towards me and I smile while taking off the sunglasses I had on.

"Jack Avery," I shake Allie's then Bryn's hands.

"Now down to business," Tyler starts after we all greet each other, "So I'm sure Bryn knows that the band is in need of a new choreographer." I watch Bryn nod her head in excitement while Allie has a bit of a shocked and confused face. 

"And as a band, we watched some of your dance videos online, Allie, and kinda stalked you a bit to see your skills and we think you would be a perfect choreographer." I finish for Tyler, if we keep Allie here too long I'm scared she'll have a panic attack or refuse the position. 

"You want me, to be your choreographer?" Allie rolls out slowly, "This is a joke, right?"

"No..." does she really think we're tricking her? 

"Out of all the amazingly good dancers you could have to choreograph your dances you choose me? A college student who is just starting her career path?"

"Well yeah, this would be a great start to it, if other people have heard that you choreographed for us and see your amazing work then it would really help you in the long run." Persuading this girl is gonna be harder than planned. 

"Why don't I talk to her for a second I'm sure she's a bit hungry." Bryn offers and then they both walk up to the cashier and order some food while me and Tyler sit and wait. 

"Good going Avery." Tyler remarked taking a sip out of his cup.

"You're the idiot who brought me." I chewed back.

↞♫↠

allies pov

I didn't think Bryn was right. That they were actually looking for a new choreographer, especially not an inexperienced college student like me.

"Allie, why won't you take the position?" Bryn whispers to me while we walk up to order some food.

"I don't believe them, I think this whole thing is a hoax." I imply.

"But Allie, you are literally one of the best dancers of your age. You are basically famous on Instagram and now you have Why Don't We practically on their knees begging you to be their choreographer. Jack is right, this would really help your career in the long run." 

"Bryn I don't know, I feel bad because this is your favorite band, why don't we offer you instead?"

"Allie, no," she grabs two croissants from the barista, "this is your opportunity and I'm not letting you turn it down. Plus, we'll both be able to sit back and see your amazing work when they come back to New York for their concert." 

"Ok," I take my croissant from Bryn and then we head back over to the table and sit down, "I'll do it." 

"Wait really?" Jack sits up straight and his mouth drops.

"Yes, she will," Bryn repeats.

"Great now I just need you to sign some paperwork for me quickly, basically saying you won't release videos of the choreography until given permission and blah blah blah." Tyler hands over a stack of papers and me and Bryn quickly scan through until the last page.

"Wait, I have to travel with you guys on tour?" I don't remember them saying anything about me traveling around the United States with them. 

"Uh, yeah. But don't worry you'll have plenty of company, and your own bunk and security and everything. You'll be perfectly safe and comfortable." Jack insists.

I look over to Bryn who has her mouth agape and almost looks hurt. I quickly sign the paper, knowing there's no going back now and hand it back to Tyler.

"Great, well we'll give you a few weeks to start choreographing basics or whatever you need to do, and we'll also email you all the songs you need to choreograph for, and we will see you in about a month. Oh and we'll be doing it all in L.A, so make sure you have all of your stuff packed up. We'll have an apartment for you to stay in while you're there. We'll also work out everything with your college funds, just make sure you show up on time." Tyler smiles then stands up, followed by Jack and we shake hands again.

"Can't wait to see your skills again in October." Jack says then waves bye and the two men walk out.

What did I just get myself in to?

↞♫↠

a/n
anna oo-
vote and comment
for more