𝟘𝟛

↞ ♫ ↠

jacks pov

Great another meeting. I was sitting at the long conference table at Atlantic Records waiting for our manager to show up. The others were here, Zach sitting to one side of me, Jonah on the other. On the other side of Jonah was Corbyn and then Daniel. I just wanted to go back to sleep but apparently this was urgent. 

"Hey, Jack, do you have any idea why they called us here?" Zach leaned over and whispered to me. I don't know why he whispered, nobody else was talking. 

"No Zach. Don't you think that if I knew I would be sitting here?"

"Well, no but-"

"Good morning gentlemen." we all sat up straighter as our manager walked in. He had a sharp look on his face but he seemed more stressed than usual. "So we have an issue."

"And what would that be?" Jonah questioned. With him being the oldest and more mature, he usually dealt with the formal issues while the rest of us sat there for moral support. 

"So you guys are going on your 8 Letters tour right?"

"Yes sir," Jonah replied, the rest of us nodding our heads. 

"Well what are your plans for choreography?" he finally sat down across from us, playing with a pen in his hand.

"We'll use Mike, like we did for the last tour." Jonah states matter-of-factly.

"And how are you going to do that if he quit?"

"WHAT?!" Zach stands up and slams his hands on the table. I put my arm in front of him to push him back down to his chair.

"Why did Mike quit? That makes no sense-" Jonah continues asking questions.

"Have no idea, all I know is that I'm too busy organizing more locations and events for you to perform at and you're going to have to find one yourself." he writes some notes down on a notepad.

"How are we supposed to do that, we aren't experienced in professional choreographers." I sit up and question. This was insane, he can't depend on a boy band to find their own choreographer.

"Figure it out, and don't forget we have to pay them too. So don't make them too expensive." his phone started to ring and he looked down at the table and picked it up, "I'll talk to you later when you find one. Just remember you only have a limited time, also they have to travel with you so see you later boys." he stood up and walked out, his phone in hand talking to someone.

"Well damn," Corbyn muttered.

"Uh, one question. What the hell are we gonna do?" Daniel questioned from his end of the table.

"I don't know but we should probably get your brother's help and some others in order to find a choreographer in time." Jonah replied. "This is crazy, what would make Mike leave?"

"Do we wanna talk about the multiple times we pranked him?" Zach answered.

"Or the times we wouldn't let him sleep on the tour bus." Daniel piped up.

"I don't know but we need to meet up with Tyler, he'll most likely be able to help us." Jonah looked at Daniel, who just nodded and pulled his phone out to call him.

After a few minutes of back and forth banter on the phone with his brother, Daniel gives us all a nod then hangs up. "He said we can meet him at the house tonight."

"Good, I'll see you guys later then." Jonah gets up and walks out.

I get up afterwards and say my goodbyes and then walk to my car. I get in and sit there for a minute, debating what we were gonna do. This was just unlucky, I had faith we were gonna find someone in time. How hard can it be?

- later that evening -

I showed up to the house and walked in. Everyone else was already there and apparently Jonah had made something or other because it smelled really good.

"Chicken alfredo?" Jonah asked as I walked in the kitchen.

"Uh hell yeah." I take the plate from his hands and sit in the living room, everyone else apparently already ate. Once everyone was in there, Tyler sat down and pulled his phone out.

"I may have found you guys someone." he pulled up a picture of a girl holding her leg in a pose in some dance clothes. Tyler had liked her picture and it was blowing up with our fans' comments and likes.

"Who's that?" Daniel asks squinting at the phone.

"I've sent you guys her account. Her name is Allie Baker and she's a dance major at the Juilliard school in New York." he puts his phone down and looks at us.

"Have you talked to her yet?" I ask. 

"No, I plan on direct messaging her tomorrow when I get the chance, unless one of you want to do it instead?" he scans us over, all of us shaking our heads "no" slowly. "Well then I'll get in contact with her tomorrow and we'll see what we can do, for now have a goodnight." 

Tyler got up and walked out the door, probably heading back to wherever he came from. "That girl was cute." Daniel says, his chin on his hand.

"Dude we're looking for a choreographer not your girlfriend." I responded.

"Well maybe she's interested in both!" he argues back, "All I have to say is 'hey, I'm in a band' and bam I've got her."

"Whatever Dani. But enough talk we need to get some sleep because we're gonna have a busy day if Tyler is successful in getting in contact with that girl." Jonah interrupts. We all nod in agreement, and then go our separate ways into our rooms. 

As I laid down on my mattress, I think about the girl. Daniel was right she was pretty cute, but we needed to stay focused on our career right now. We were just gonna keep it on business terms. Right?

 ↞ ♫ ↠

a/n
welp here's some
of Jack's pov
vote and comment
if you want more