𝟙𝟚

↞♫↠

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Everyone climbs out of the van, Daniel and Jack racing to the trunk to grab Allie's suitcases while she grabs her carry on and Jonah grabs Jack's suitcase to drag it next door. Jack gets to the apartment door first, unlocking it and letting Allie inside and then slamming it in Daniel's face.

"Hey, Noodles what the heck?" he struggles to open the door then follows the other two down the hallway. 

Once they all reach the small living room, already fully furnished, Daniel brings Allie's suitcases outside her room. Jack just stands there and discreetly watches Allie's excited face scan the apartment.

"Like it?" Jack asks, smiling lightly.

"Yeah, it's gorgeous." Allie replies sitting down on the fluffy white couch.

"I think I might bunk here for a little bit and help you unpack," Daniel flops down next to her and makes Allie giggle.

Jack's smile falls, "Nuh uh, she can unpack her own stuff, come on."

"What, no I would love his help, you can stay and help too if you want Jack," Allie attempts to grab his hand as he walks out but he yanks it away.

"No it's fine, I've got my own stuff to unpack." he walks out of the door.

"I have never seen him so angry before, I wonder if he's just cranky from the flight," Daniel inputs.

"Maybe, thinking about that makes me hungry," Allie responds, smiling.

Daniel lightly grabs her hand and walks her back over to the couch, "Here I'll order us some food, what do you want?"

"Oh! What about Chick-fil-A?" 

"Yes! I'll order it right now, what do you want to unpack first?" 

"I'll start working on my closet while you do that," she smiles then walks into her room and sits down, opening up a new message to Jack. 

↞♫↠

𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄
➾ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

jack avery
allie baker

allie
hey, are you ok? you just
seem really off...

noodles 🍜
i'm fine

allie
we're ordering chick fil a
if you want food and want
to help me unpack

noodles 🍜
i'm good, just go have
fun with daniel or whatever

allie
:/
come on, i need lots
of help with my two large
suitcases and i'm sure you're
starving

noodles 🍜
i said no, and that's final
might wanna go check on daniel,
he's probably dying because you
haven't given him attention in the
past ten minutes

allie
fine, you don't have to come
over right now, but tonight
i want you to show me around
L.A, like some of your favorite
places and stuff, and maybe we
can get some dinner then, deal?

noodles 🍜
fine, but only because you asked
be ready by six

allie
i will be :)

↞♫↠

a/n:
sup boos long time
no update, hope you
enjoy this crappy filler